Why I hate the Saints row fanbase, Part II. (rant)

25 mission only 🤡🤡
Yeah, I don't care so much about anything else that was said however I do have to touch on this. Because this is the exact thing that happened when SR4 came out and its mission count was revealed. People tried to clown on it then. People thought it was going to be a 6 to 8 hour game.

Turns out that wasn't the case. Why? Because mission number does not dictate game length.

Let me see your straight face when SRR fail so hard and making thread about it and blaming people because of that... And i will laugh so hard When the SRR fails Your SR discord member will attack you and then here we are your Place fall aparts this game will be forgotten like Aom 😁😁 Ohh so you really hate SR2 and hoping will never get The patch the that exactly Happened too with Reboot pals ... 25 mission only 🤡🤡 DMC mission all over Again even and you gonna embarass yourself until that see you freak and Hows your twitter right now still getting banned ? Yeah because you behave worst than any of us so cry about it 😉
What happened to your other post being the last reply to me? At this point you're just showing that you're bothered for no reason. I never approached you negatively until you did that. On top of that, you're just showing how knowledgeable you are about the series by taking everything at surface value and listening to people parrot talking points. Please develop a mind of your own.

Yeah, I don't care so much about anything else that was said however I do have to touch on this. Because this is the exact thing that happened when SR4 came out and its mission count was revealed. People tried to clown on it then. People thought it was going to be a 6 to 8 hour game.

Turns out that wasn't the case. Why? Because mission number does not dictate game length.
Literally this, I feel like they're trying to fix that issue because it was definetly a problem in ALL the previous games with the storyline missions being unnecessarily dragged out at some points.

God I'm literally living in your head rent free. Idk why you're acting like you're winning anything when we're literally the ones getting an SR game we want, not you.

Well... Don't come here to complain later on if the game you wants flops and the franchise dies for good... Then Volition will learn to not piss off people who were following then since the days of SR1 and Red Faction.
Volition tried to bring new public while dissing the old public at the same time. Serves them right if they reboot crashes, burn and die at the womb.

Well... Don't come here to complain later on if the game you wants flops and the franchise dies for good... Then Volition will learn to not piss off people who were following then since the days of SR1 and Red Faction.
Volition tried to bring new public while dissing the old public at the same time. Serves them right if they reboot crashes, burn and die at the womb.
Oh don't worry, I won't. I'll be enjoying still playing SRR 😊

I started playing this series in 2007, back when everyone hated it for being a "shameless GTA clone". I truly couldn't give a less fuck what other people think about this series. Don't like it, don't buy it. It doesn't get simpler than that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yall want this to be an us vs them narrative SO DAMN BAD. Volition never wanted the community to be as divided as it is now, that was something y'all put out there and so many people have went along with it. The countless people that have approached me who weren't not too fond of the reboot were able to actually voice their concerns RESPECTFULLY and made it possible to coexist with no issues. Others have resorted to slandering the game in the worst way possible by spouting alt-right talking points and spreading misinformation, why should those type of people even be welcomed in this community.

Even then, y'all wanting the game to go under so damn bad because y'all not getting an exact copy of SR1 and SR2 tells people what y'all think of the series as a whole. Like please take a step back and listen to yourself.

Watching all of this, is something that soon or late was going to happen. Never though that a game that it didnt even come out, the community already got divided and cant stop arguing if SRR is the worst game or if is going to be a nice one. To be honest, this is completely nonsense to keep fighting or arguing about it. Im sure this game will be one of those unique and well done games that will surprise anyone on this year, sure.. some old OG fans wont like it, but they'll have the SR2 fixed patch once they sell SRR.

I kinda understand both sides tho, it really sucks what is going on and wish i could help both sides without insulting or trying to make a mistake by saying this.. but like i said before, this "war" between old school and new school its just ridiculous.. hope yall understand and try to cooperate each other.

Watching all of this, is something that soon or late was going to happen. Never though that a game that it didnt even come out, the community already got divided and cant stop arguing if SRR is the worst game or if is going to be a nice one. To be honest, this is completely nonsense to keep fighting or arguing about it. Im sure this game will be one of those unique and well done games that will surprise anyone on this year, sure.. some old OG fans wont like it, but they'll have the SR2 fixed patch once they sell SRR.

I kinda understand both sides tho, it really sucks what is going on and wish i could help both sides without insulting or trying to make a mistake by saying this.. but like i said before, this "war" between old school and new school its just ridiculous.. hope yall understand and try to cooperate each other.
It's unfortunate because I've understood what people are trying to say about the reboot and I've been more than welcoming to differing opinions. It starts getting murky when alt-right talking points get brought into a conversation about a game that has always been big on being inclusive. It just simply doesn't apply to Saints Row due to the game's past. This is coming from someone who wants the reboot AND the SR2 patch, but the obnoxious and bully-like behavior towards others AND the developers pisses me off to no extent.

Back