What originally brought you to Steam, and what game(s) did you get first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First game I bought was Left 4 Dead 2, my brother needed one more guy to share the 4 pack. Kinda regret buying that because the community in my region are pretty terrible most of the time.

I got my SR3 from the THQ Humble Bundle actually, I wasnt a fan of open world games back then. Bought the pack because it was cheap and I was looking for a open world game and I was really tired of fixing GTA4. The only open world game I played before was GTA VC, kinda enjoy it but dont really have the motivation to finish it.

After playing SR3 for like 100 hours, I bought SR2 during Christmas Sale.

First game I bought was Left 4 Dead 2, my brother needed one more guy to share the 4 pack. Kinda regret buying that because the community in my region are pretty terrible most of the time.

I feel you, brother. I've played with strangers a lot in the past, and though I met most of my Steam friends that way, I've also played with some real douchebags. I like to play L4D2 with someone who can shoot the shit while mowing down zombies. If you want to friend me on Steam, maybe we could play through a couple of campaigns together at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back