What is this "EA's Origin"?

Those Sims games get a lot of expansions, it's just a real clusterfuck.

They always have, but that wasn't a bad thing. Especially since EA always released a ''complete edition'' eventually. The Sims 3 Complete Edition will probably be Origin exclusive sigh.

I would add Activision too, responsible in ruining Call of Duty series starting from Modern warfare 2, also for the idiocy of dismantle Infinity Ward team or sue them for nothing.
Problem is long time ago videogames were made for entertainment, now are mostly another way to make money.
Thanks god for Kickstarter o for companies like CDproject that care for theyr product to be well crafted for players instead treating them like human bancomat.

Know what is the worst scenario? Independent game devs. But not always.

Take Tripwire for example, at first they were rather good, made everything themselves, like weapons, maps, models, etc.

Then, they thought; "Hey, we are lazier than EA or anything else, how about we screw the game with kids JUST FOR MONEY? Who would care if we break the game, right? Right?" and they did.

They added deep mod support, but the wrong type of support. That means, they added up Steam workshop (Every little immature Steam child loves that little new toolie more than they love G.I. Joe!), they get "updates" from modders themselves (Too lazy to update it yourself, Tripwire?), they make you pay for two weapon packs that are bad (One is just a pure-gold retexture, the other is modders, what the hell?) and so much more.

This is why I dislike indies a lot, they too are the same as crooked as EA, only make the game good at first then utterly screw it. I'm just too damn tired. Why must I get a game called "Dwarfs?!" just for a weapon? Why you had to add up more-than-just-unrealistic weapons? What is with buying character packs?

Tripwire already were crooked at first with these character packs, but now...

Damn, I even wonder if it is because of "Freedom", if it is freedom, then I hate freedom.

Never heard of Tripwire but I sure would like to kick $50 worth of s*it out of Andrew Spinks aka Red (Terraria developer).

And uhh... Call of Duty always sucked :-/

Tripwire is a company that made Red Orchestra and Killing Floor, know those? Even if you don't, doesn't matter. I highly recommend you to never know those games nor know who/what Tripwire is/are.

Indie companies are all the same except Mojang, will try their best to suck your "blood" out, and your money.

Of course CoD "always sucked", but it started to get a lot worse on the newer games, like that shitty Modern Warfare or something. THAT is when it got a lot popular and little kids started abusing it.

Thanks god for Kickstarter o for companies like CDproject that care for theyr product to be well crafted for players instead treating them like human bancomat.
You know CD Projekt are responsible for the massive screwup that was the SR2 PC port, right? ;)

Indie companies are all the same except Mojang, will try their best to suck your "blood" out, and your money.
What about Introversion? ;)

Of course CoD "always sucked", but it started to get a lot worse on the newer games, like that shitty Modern Warfare or something. THAT is when it got a lot popular and little kids started abusing it.
I like the original CoD and CoD2, CoD4 less so. After that the campaigns go crazy and the MP is just awful, but still.

In no way are homophobic slurs okay to use on this forum, or anywhere. This post has resulted in a temp ban.
Tripwire is a company that made Red Orchestra and Killing Floor, know those? Even if you don't, doesn't matter. I highly recommend you to never know those games nor know who/what Tripwire is/are.

Yeah Notch was like ''BYE FAGGOTS I'M RETIREING'' but he's still involved in Minecraft's development.

Yeah Notch was like ''BYE FAGGOTS I'M RETIREING'' but he's still involved in Minecraft's development.

In no way is that kind of homophobic slur okay to use on this forum, or well anywhere, really. Grow up and start communicating like an adult if you want to continue being a part of this community. Why not take a couple of mandatory days off from forum access and think about it.

You know CD Projekt are responsible for the massive screwup that was the SR2 PC port, right? ;)

What? I don't know if The Witcher is like that but, TW did had some good PC compatibility, don't really think it was a port though.

What about Introversion?

I don't know them, doesn't seem they have any games I know.

I like the original CoD and CoD2, CoD4 less so. After that the campaigns go crazy and the MP is just awful, but still.

Don't forget, they have more than 10GB of size, even an elephant makes less than that.

In no way is that kind of homophobic slur okay to use on this forum, or well anywhere, really. Grow up and start communicating like an adult if you want to continue being a part of this community. Why not take a couple of mandatory days off from forum access and think about it.

You have issues dude :p

Back