Wardrobe Color Change Mod v4

I'm having issues with this mod for some reason it's the first one that has had any problems, where do I get this "GoS" that you guys are referring to?

All of the standalone scripting mods I've released are part of a compilation called Gentlemen of Steelport (GoS) that you can grab off my site in the downloads section:
http://idolninja.com

I still haven't updated the stand alone versions like this one yet. Most people just use GoS since it's completely modular and let's you select whatever mods you want. It also builds all the asm files dynamically based on your selections so you don't ever have to worry about using the command line tools which many people find difficult.

I do plan on updating all the standalone versions soon though if you would prefer to wait and manually update all the asm files yourself.

Updated to v4 to work correctly with the latest patch.

Thanks mate! I downloaded this mod (v3) right after the dlc came out, it wasn't working :p
I was worried that you might not update it xD
Awesome mod! :D

good mod, i will be able to change my clothes from pink to purple and change back whenever i want. thanks

Idol, you are one amazing bastard. This mod, Jesus, this mod here. It's awesome.
But me being the selfish asshole I am, there is a bug I gotta point out.

When I enter a store wearing the "Stylish Coat w/ Vest" some colors get swapped around.
Say the dress shirt underneath is white, and the vest is red.
When exiting the store, the shirt is red, and the vest is white.

It's a minor problem, but I don't know if this i happening to other clothes as well. >.>

Idol, you are one amazing bastard. This mod, Jesus, this mod here. It's awesome.
But me being the selfish asshole I am, there is a bug I gotta point out.

When I enter a store wearing the "Stylish Coat w/ Vest" some colors get swapped around.
Say the dress shirt underneath is white, and the vest is red.
When exiting the store, the shirt is red, and the vest is white.

It's a minor problem, but I don't know if this i happening to other clothes as well. >.>

Hmm... interesting. I'll give it a try and see if I can reproduce the problem. Where do you buy that particular clothing so I can find it easily? If anyone else wants to test and confirm that would be great too.

Back