Volition at PAX Prime

Well, The Saints Row games are NEVER going back to the balance of Gangster from SR, and SR2
(Really Occult and Demon shit? that isn't Saints Row, that should be a god damn spin off)
But I Bet their gonna be announcing it as a shitty sequel, rather than a spin off.
(Unless this is all one big mindf**k and it refers to the going back to the stilwater roots of gangsta SR1, or a remaster of SR1)
Good; less gangsta shit, the better. But I guess at some point the SR universe is gonna implode or start anew.

Last edited:
I just want mod support and the ability to make my own cities :D

Also dug this up in regards to the picture for the new saints row game

Ouija Board
- We might be seeing a reboot of the saints row franchise or a something completely different.

Last edited:
The Saints use time travel and travel back to the middle ages for no explicable reason. There they are accused of witchery because they suddenly appear out of nowhere in the middle of a village. The Saints will be burned at the stake and die. Next you wake up in hell and meat the devil himself and he muses how he longed for to finally get his hands on you. He mockingly thanks you for all the new subjects you've sent him in the past. He then explains to you that you must submit to his rule, similar to how Zinyak wanted submission, but you refuse and escape his grasp and start taking over the underworld. In the end you defeat him and become the new devil. Makes perfect sense.

When is this announcement coming? I think I'll be sleeping when it's out. o_O
EDIT: Nevermind, it'll be 6 pm UK time.

Last edited:
The PAX page says the panel is from 10 to 11, but I think that's Pacific time, so it'll be noon-1 pm central time. And the announcement is supposed to come at the end of the panel.

I read somewhere it's 6pm UK and got mixed up with time differences, sorry.

Back