Volition at PAX Prime

M

Minimaul

Our favourite developers will be at PAX Prime and are running their own panel on Friday 29th of August:

Quiz Show Hour with Volition - Project Reveal & Prizes
The developers behind the Saints Row franchise invite you to participate in a quiz show hour with Natalie Lander, the voice of Kinzie! At the end of the panel, we'll show you exclusive gameplay, art, and details for an upcoming project from Volition.

PANELISTS:
Aubrey Norris [Brand Director, Deep Silver], Steve Jaros [Creative Director, Volition], Natalie Lander [VO Actress, Volition], Jim Boone [Producer, Volition]

[V] IdolNinja will also be there and at the Volition booth afterwards!

For more info, see the PAX Prime website: http://prime.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/quiz-show-hour-with-volition-project-reveal-prizes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm especially looking forward to the announcement at the end. :D

*takes off tin foil hat* Looking forward to this game announcement more than any other, especially after CCPGames dropped the ball on the World of Darkness MMO. Finally something to look forward to, a virtually unrestricted Volition with a better budget to give us a new creative experience. I was less critical of SR4 than I would have been otherwise, because THQ's hands were still in it during development. Deep Silver seems much more supportive and well funded and I'm pumped.

Don't know why but it smells like Saints Row 5 to me.Doesn't matter if it's a 1 min teaser or 3 second gameplay video but as long as it's about SR5,I am all satisfied.

I agree. Some people might have issues with SR 3 and 4, but idk how many of those people could say Volition doesn't genuinely care about the series anymore. Yeah, the dlc strategy was somewhat repetitive in some ways and some things were rather repetitive in SR4, but they also took ideas from the community with the reverse cosplay pack, Saints Saved Christmas totally broke the expected mold in a good way imho, and they agreed to help make a SDK for people to better mod SR3 and 4. Volition's love fore Saint's Row isn't in question IMHO, and that's half the battle. The seemingly better support from Deep Silver is also a plus. I'm trying not to get giddy like a school girl just yet, but I'm looking forward to this weekend :)

Back