Volition at PAX Prime

Man, I hope there's a stream! Because my odds of actually going to any convention has always been nil

I hope it's a Remastered Saints Row (one) since it is on it's Eighth Anniversary for the PC, and PS3 And Xbax as well (Jontron Reference)
Of course with delightful new weapons, clothing, missions and etc
But since the voice actor of Vogal and Dex said they're doing some extra special Voice work for a Saints Row, i have a feeling it might be back in the 2006 Fall setting of Stillwater (Because Steelport is as bland as a 2d line)

I'm interested in seeing what all is announced, especially if any of it concerns modding. Hopefully there's a stream/video afterwards.

Somebody on NeoGAF brought up the idea of it being a full remake/reboot of Saints Row 1 (complete with updated Stilwater) that makes fun of remaster/HD remix culture. That's the only way I'd accept a remake of SR1.

I'm interested in seeing what all is announced, especially if any of it concerns modding. Hopefully there's a stream/video afterwards.
according to Idol's cryptic tweets, it'll concern modding somehow. My guess is the new game will have full mod support out of the box.

Deep Silver UK tweeted this:
c75R19s.jpg

A Saints Row style horror game that make the player laugh to death?

Link: https://twitter.com/DeepSilverUK/status/505263600420667392/photo/1

Well, The Saints Row games are NEVER going back to the balance of Gangster from SR, and SR2
(Really Occult and Demon shit? that isn't Saints Row, that should be a god damn spin off)
But I Bet their gonna be announcing it as a shitty sequel, rather than a spin off.
(Unless this is all one big mindf**k and it refers to the going back to the stilwater roots of gangsta SR1, or a remaster of SR1)

Back