VIPER'S SRTT TWEAKS AND PORTS

For anyone wanting the man with no name suit from SRIV, otherwise known as western. Instructions as follows:
Download above updated ports.
Extract dlc2.vpp with gibbed tools.
Replace the three files in man with no name.rar as is in dlc2.vpp.
Repack dlc2.vpp with gibbed tools.
It will pack it as dlc2_PACKED.vpp
Rename the file to dlc2.vpp
Then copy the new file to packfiles/pc/cache and replace the old one.
You must download the one above for the dlc2.asm_pc to match or game will crash.
Any issues just reply and i will help you through it:)
It still crash in wardrobe and the first mission become stuck :(

It still crash in wardrobe and the first mission become stuck :(
Apparently you have a conflict of your mods somewhere. Everyone else figured it out that you now only have to replace 3 simple files and done. I know everyone starts somewhere and i have been trying to help. First thing, try this:
Remove all your current mods from your main directory and save them in a folder on your desktop. Download the updated ported items as said. Copy those three files to your game folder"packfiles/pc/cache" and replace the original ones and done. Any custmeshes or customize_item.asm_pc or dlc2.asm_pc in your main directory will conflict and crash your game.
Try with a fresh copy of the game like spec×98 did and just thanked me for porting over half the items from SRIV and making them work properly. Try with a fresh copy of the game after you actualy download the mod. Til then please stop acusing me of a bad mod or messing up your your game.

Apparently you have a conflict of your mods somewhere. Everyone else figured it out that you now only have to replace 3 simple files and done. I know everyone starts somewhere and i have been trying to help. First thing, try this:
Remove all your current mods from your main directory and save them in a folder on your desktop. Download the updated ported items as said. Copy those three files to your game folder"packfiles/pc/cache" and replace the original ones and done. Any custmeshes or customize_item.asm_pc or dlc2.asm_pc in your main directory will conflict and crash your game.
Try with a fresh copy of the game like spec×98 did and just thanked me for porting over half the items from SRIV and making them work properly. Try with a fresh copy of the game after you actualy download the mod. Til then please stop acusing me of a bad mod or messing up your your game.
Okay, thank you very much

can anyone tell me what's the file name of this short pant ???

screenshot18191-jpg.12595

Back