VIPER'S SRTT TWEAKS AND PORTS

What custmesh file would the camisole be? I'll need to try to find it, then test it to see if it works.
Here is the custmesh and pc_morph file for the lacy camisole. It has only been fixed in my greatest compilation of mods in the adult section. Just in case you haven't downloaded that i am giving you instructions on how to fix the save issue. Copy both these items to your main directory and update the asm. Then open your customizatin items.xtbl and find cf_nlmh_ubdy_f_tanktop. Remove all vid's except one of them and change it to vid 7. Save the customizitaion items.xtbl and save the game and should be perfect. Any issues let me know. Mine saved and then rebooted just fine after changes.

Could you port leather jacket from SR4 for SR3?
I will work on that. Which jacket(where in game)? This is the only jeans i found. The others look almost identical in sriv. This replaces the 21st century jeans in planet saints in srtt. Copy this to your main directory with the customize item.asm_pc. Update the asm and done. No vid or anything to change.

Attachments

• custmesh_184871973f.str2_pc
    574 KB · Views: 437
I will work on that. Which jacket(where in game)? This is the only jeans i found. The others look almost identical in sriv. This replaces the 21st century jeans in planet saints in srtt. Copy this to your main directory with the customize item.asm_pc. Update the asm and done. No vid or anything to change.
Thank you very much, it's really awesome

Someone requested the bathtowel a while back and i couldn't get it to work right. Well i got it to work but you can't wear any lower body items with it except shoes just like a suit.
Screenshot20209.jpg
now what do we use it to replace? For now i just replaced the candy girl tank top to test it since the vid's match up.

Someone requested the bathtowel a while back and i couldn't get it to work right. Well i got it to work but you can't wear any lower body items with it except shoes just like a suit.View attachment 14266now what do we use it to replace? For now i just replaced the candy girl tank top to test it since the vid's match up.
Try to add this as new item without repleacing

Back