VIPER'S SRTT TWEAKS AND PORTS

I just want to be able to port my Saints Row 4 character to Saints Row 3 without the clothing disappearing.

In particular, I'm trying to wear the Bomber Jacket from Saints Row 4 in Saints Row 3 with Saints Row 4 coloring.

Also, you mentioned something about .vpp files. I can't seem to find any in regards to your mod.
Bomber jacket male or female or both? Second, i listed a link to my personal ports from sriv including hairstyles and clothing i ported over the last year and a half. That link is to my personal customize_item.vpp and dlc2.vpp for anyone to download. I found it is more accurate and less mistakes for other users with less mod experience to install that way.

Bomber jacket male or female or both? Second, i listed a link to my personal ports from sriv including hairstyles and clothing i ported over the last year and a half. That link is to my personal customize_item.vpp and dlc2.vpp for anyone to download. I found it is more accurate and less mistakes for other users with less mod experience to install that way.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6r3zqak3hnrctjh/Ported_Items.rar
This one, right?
Also, male bomber jacket.

I downloaded it and placed the .vpp files into my packfiles/pc/cache, and not only are the clothes not there, but it always crashes when I go to start a new game. Please help.

EDIT: I managed to get through the game's intro sequence, but when I got the to the line up and went to character gallery, the character was still missing the bomber jacket.

Last edited:
Hi, been awhile since I have been online and played SR3. I looked at this right here.

"Lacy camisole readded as i found no further issues with crashes(replaces candy girl top at nobody loves me)"

So, does this mean that we can now save while wearing the camisole or will it still crash on load if game saves with that outfit on?

Hi, been awhile since I have been online and played SR3. I looked at this right here.

"Lacy camisole readded as i found no further issues with crashes(replaces candy girl top at nobody loves me)"

So, does this mean that we can now save while wearing the camisole or will it still crash on load if game saves with that outfit on?
Should be ok. Sorry for the long response, been busy with work. If you find issues let me know so i can fix it. I may have to edit some things to make it work properly if it doesn't.

Well, you gave me great feedback before. Any issues or do i have to fix it? I was caught up in work lately and i was working on my greatest compilitation of mods for so long i can't remember for sure if that was working for everyone else ok. My issue was on a lot the items in the customize item i had to fix the preload rigs and change the v.i.d. properties to make them work right and i can't remember for sure if i did that one too because there were a lot i had to do. I liked that shirt and want that to work too. Let me know what you find my friend.

Back