VIPER'S SRTT TWEAKS AND PORTS

No that was my modified version but i can remove it or add you to credits if you want. And you told me to upload one with all my mods so you knew it worked lol
No problem I just saw two files vehicle_cust_color_sets and vehicle_cust_color_pool (Soon I will release Extended Version). And nude mod isn't mine. And also everything works fine right now and and I can play on my old savegames! :D
bandicam 2015-04-17 21-20-25-522.jpg
bandicam 2015-04-17 21-31-02-214.jpg

No problem I just saw two files vehicle_cust_color_sets and vehicle_cust_color_pool (Soon I will release Extended Version). And nude mod isn't mine. And also everything works fine right now and and I can play on my old savegames! :D
View attachment 9878 View attachment 9879
Good deal:D like it? I am working on porting another hairstyle right now.

But that hairstyle is from a DLC pack, activating it with a mod, even if it is for SRTT would be considred piracy, wouldn't it?

But that hairstyle is from a DLC pack, activating it with a mod, even if it is for SRTT would be considred piracy, wouldn't it?
Not if i own that content. I bought every possible download content for srtt and sr4 including preorder packs and volition has no problem with us porting from srtt to sr4 so this is no different. But if volition has a problem with me porting it from one game to another it will be deleted instantly.

I know that porting between the games is legal but even if you own the DLC, someone who downloads the mod might not and hence gets access to a DLC item for free, even if it's for a different game. If you port DLC from SRTT to IV I think that's okay because the vehicles and clothing from TT are in IV.
I might be wrong though.

I know that porting between the games is legal but even if you own the DLC, someone who downloads the mod might not and hence gets access to a DLC item for free, even if it's for a different game. If you port DLC from SRTT to IV I think that's okay because the vehicles and clothing from TT are in IV.
I might be wrong though.
As i said, if volition or staff shows a problem with it i will remove the mod instantly

Back