VIPER'S SRTT TWEAKS AND PORTS

I don't know. That mod doesn't work for me correctly.
What other mods are you running with it? Did you start a new game( garage crashes if you don't)?

Edit:
You can't load a saved game or it crashes. Read the directions lol. Mod only works correctly if you start a new game. (2) must merge with existing mods( run asm updater to add to other custmeshes and if running other .xtbl tweaks you must merge them or remove them. Sorry for the bold print pal just making sure everyone see's how it works correctly. I will edit the main page directions and verify that everything uploaded correctly.

Last edited:
All this in a 19mb archive ,nice :)

Will this work ok with the new Steam update ?
The update is meant to be mainly Jap. Language files but i think one or two other game files might have changed as well.
Should work fine that's what i am running. Beware like i quoted only works with new game or it crashes the garage boat dock and clothing wardrobe.

I don't know. That mod doesn't work for me correctly.
You ru
What other mods are you running with it?
So porting stuff from SR4 work ?
And btw, when I see something you made, it's always great !
Some work if ported correctly and replacing the right clothing item. I had to use 3ds max to port the characters. And i surely appreciate the comment my friend;). If you want help porting things back and forth between 3 and 4 i can help, i just dont have much data til i go on vacation.

I'm not ru.
I only have 1 mod changing vehicle colors.
I started a new game (as you said) and still can't change hairstyle.
EDIT: By the way, homies looks great :D

Last edited:
Why?
bandicam 2015-04-17 12-48-36-722.jpg

I'm not ru.
I only have 1 mod changing vehicle colors.
I started a new game (as you said) and still can't change hairstyle.
EDIT: By the way, homies looks great :D
Reuploaded due to inconsistant files. My croyton facelift removed due to conflict with other hairstyle. Redownload and copy all then run the asm updater and should be fine. Any other problems or conflicts let me know.

Back