Viper's Realistic Eye Collection

Oh well, I won't release it if Viper is going to do it.
If you want to release it feel free my friend as my standards are the same as yours. You have allowed me to use your work freely in transition with mine and i do recall both of you being the best fans of that particular work. Just note the original author of the work and include all work done( all the eyes). I have no standards of anyone freely using my work or porting to sriv or otherwise as long as some credit is given and not stolen. You and admixon are more than welcome to freely use my work as you have allowed me to use yours. Everyone here has been my friends for some time now and without you i wouldn't have learned to accomplish what i have. Admixon gave me credit more than i deserved with the title alone and i was flattered by both your compliments. Admixon did no wrong as he did ask me in my original thread if he could port it to sriv and my answer was do as you want with it my friend. Feel free to repost it to this thread or a new one anytime. My work is yours my friends as you have allowed me to freely learn from yours.

I love, love, love the eyes. I hope they work in my version of Saints Row The Third. even if they don't work, I still love them. they look fantastic.;)

i doubt anyone will see this but this mod puts me on an infinite loading screen when i start up the game, i waited 10 minutes and i had to alt F4. its strange cause this doesnt overwrite any other base game files

Back