Viper Venom SRTT Save Game Completed

Discussion in 'Activities & Missions' started by VIPER VENOM, Mar 14, 2015.

1. cRAZYSAINT

cRAZYSAINT Modding patch tester

checked only first mission

2. Ok i will check the others. I will let you know in a little bit. I'm unloading my trailer right now. I have like 5 or 6 other saved games and i know i completed them all on one of them. I back up my saved games just in case steam acts stupid and doesn't(which steam has been known to do to me a lot). I also found out that steam doesn't want to recognise your offline acheivements. I completed the game 6 times now from the start and since i wasn't connected to the internet while playing it doesn't show me completing i heart night blade or we have only just begun and several others that are early in the story. Just a warning i guess. Being a truck driver not everyone can be connected to the internet while playing the game and steam needs to start recognizing offline achievements and i sent them a message they need to fix this or i won't buy anymore steam games. I was gonna buy gta5 but haven't because of this.

3. Do you have a save where the Morning star tower doesn't get blown up?

4. This was a while ago, and since then I have wiped my computer (not because of sr3) and reinstalled everything I wanted. This works fine now, thanks.

5. Yes i do. I will find it and get that up for you. Sorry for the long response but no internet for a while.

6. Can i get a save where you havent upgraded any of the weapons and vehicles? Also none of the upgrades where youre invincible? please and thank you in advance

7. Hey, I tried installing this but it doesn't seem to show up.

This is where I installed it:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\132899768\55230\remote

the 132899768 is there instead of the other number, but it's the only folder I have.

When I launched the game, either it doesn't show up, or if I played other saves before, crashes when I load the customization option or using phone tab.

Forgot to mention that I have a bunch of mods installed. Does this affect the save in anyway?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice