Viper Venom SRTT Save Game Completed

checked only first mission
Ok i will check the others. I will let you know in a little bit. I'm unloading my trailer right now. I have like 5 or 6 other saved games and i know i completed them all on one of them. I back up my saved games just in case steam acts stupid and doesn't(which steam has been known to do to me a lot). I also found out that steam doesn't want to recognise your offline acheivements. I completed the game 6 times now from the start and since i wasn't connected to the internet while playing it doesn't show me completing i heart night blade or we have only just begun and several others that are early in the story. Just a warning i guess. Being a truck driver not everyone can be connected to the internet while playing the game and steam needs to start recognizing offline achievements and i sent them a message they need to fix this or i won't buy anymore steam games. I was gonna buy gta5 but haven't because of this.

Next this is a saved game where i completed 95% of the game. The main story is completed and you still have many objectives you can complete such as assasinations and vehicle thefts.
Can i get a save where you havent upgraded any of the weapons and vehicles? Also none of the upgrades where youre invincible? please and thank you in advance

Hey, I tried installing this but it doesn't seem to show up.

This is where I installed it:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\132899768\55230\remote

the 132899768 is there instead of the other number, but it's the only folder I have.

When I launched the game, either it doesn't show up, or if I played other saves before, crashes when I load the customization option or using phone tab.

Forgot to mention that I have a bunch of mods installed. Does this affect the save in anyway?

If anyone is having trouble finding where to put this, just check all the "remote" folders in those "1234567" folders until you see some stuff that looks like "sr3save_00.sr3s_pc". That's where you want to put them.
The file location is different for everyone. Cause I have to put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\1211182710\55230\remote.
And yes, I know it's been almost 10 years since viper posted this. I'm just putting this here incase anyone modding SR3 comes across this and doesn't know what to do.

Hey, I tried installing this but it doesn't seem to show up.

This is where I installed it:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\132899768\55230\remote

the 132899768 is there instead of the other number, but it's the only folder I have.

When I launched the game, either it doesn't show up, or if I played other saves before, crashes when I load the customization option or using phone tab.

Forgot to mention that I have a bunch of mods installed. Does this affect the save in anyway?
I forgot to say this in my post above, but you have to overwrite another save file.
The easiest way to do this is by creating another save file and looking at the name of it in the actual files. Lets say your most recent save file was "sr3save_05.sr3s_pc". Once you have the name of the most recent save file, Rename the modded save file to the newest save file's name. Make sure you rename the save file BEFORE dropping it in the file with the saves. It will say some stuff like "Do you want to overwrite "sr3save_05.sr3s_pc"?". Don't mind that, just overwrite. Once you load in SRTT/SR3, the save slot's name should be different. If it isn't, just try loading into it and see if that works.

Back