Viper Venom SRTT Save Game Completed

This is for people who have had computer crashes and had to reinstall steam and lost all data or just plain having difficulty completing things in the game
( i know i hated certain parts:p)

Instructions:
For people with X64 bit systems:
Copy the 3 sr3 save files to:
Program files X86\Steam\userdata\211235102\55230\remote

For people with X86 bit system:
Instructions same as above except it's just
Program files

Warning:
Some DLC may or may not be available depending on wether you actualy bought them from steam;)

After loading save game simply change your player appearance to the way you want and modify wardrobe as you wish

Game details:
All activites, territories, missions are completed
Money is somewhere around 5.5 million
All strongholds upgraded and taken over
All weapons bought and upgraded to level 4
Garage full of custom cars(change however you like)
Cyrus vtol and all stag weapons and tanks and helicopter including raptor in heliport
All upgrades bought

Any questions or comments or issues gladly fixed as quickly as possible.
Any problems with save files just let me know and will be fixed.

Hope this makes a few peoples life easier;)

Attachments

• SRTT Save Game Completed.rar
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,383
Thank you Viper Venom, this can be very helpful to many.:D

This seems really nice, but I dont have a Program files X86\Steam\userdata\211235102\55230\remote directory. The numbers are just different for me. Maybe this is because my Steam files are located in C:\Users\[my computer username]\Desktop\Steam\

Please help me on this because I'm sincerely interested in this savegame.

EDIT: I've found a file folder named 55230, but the folder it's contained in has a different number. I'm testing if this is the correct folder...

Last edited:
One question, does the upgrade include the one that makes you take no damage from anything? For me that takes the whole fun out of the game.

This seems really nice, but I dont have a Program files X86\Steam\userdata\211235102\55230\remote directory. The numbers are just different for me. Maybe this is because my Steam files are located in C:\Users\[my computer username]\Desktop\Steam\

Please help me on this because I'm sincerely interested in this savegame.

EDIT: I've found a file folder named 55230, but the folder it's contained in has a different number. I'm testing if this is the correct folder...
Where did you install steam? I would need to know to figure out where your saved game is.

Back