Viola Dewynter

Thanks Arglaar. I wasn't planning to release this as a mod as technically it isn't my mod to release, it's Miku's. I could use it for my own personal use though?

I'm not sure what you would expect us to do about that if you did. We certainly won't allow any technical discussion or questions here on how to do it though.

I noticed that Bloody Cannonness is part of your mod, as she is mine, but Viola isn't Bloody Cannonness? Bollocks.. confused...

If you got the Nyteblade pack in SRTT, you got the Bloody Cannonness as an outfit the boss could wear...

Ok, I don't have SR3 so I haven't got the Nyteblade pack.

As far as I understand, no mods can be released containing Viola, but Bloody Cannonnes can be included as she's not Viola, even though she's listed in the character table as Viola, and I can use any version of her for me alone, but I can't tell anyone that I have... :p

Yeah but the Bloody Canonness was available as an NPC only with Viola's face and "persona", that's why you can't use her. Here's the picture from my thread:

hBS0wva.jpg

I assumed that as long as her face/voice is different it would be a non-issue, same for the Nyteblade knockoff. That model hack specifically uses a modified head from an NPC called "Sophia".

Ok, I don't have SR3 so I haven't got the Nyteblade pack.

As far as I understand, no mods can be released containing Viola, but Bloody Cannonnes can be included as she's not Viola, even though she's listed in the character table as Viola, and I can use any version of her for me alone, but I can't tell anyone that I have... :p
No, I was saying, that since it was available as a costume for the boss to wear, it could be used by another "Saint" as a costume as well.

That way, there's a believable reason why the person wearing the costume isn't Viola.

Back