Viola Dewynter

Violas Model is inside the game and defined inside the character_definitions and the character XTBL files & She got Audiologs and Voicefiles, BUT she is marked as a 'MaybeDLC' inside the homies.xtbl
I told about her with IdolNinja and he said that SHE WON'T be added in any Mod, yet.
2013-09-11_00001xfsk2.jpg

Ever since she died at the hands of Killbane, Viola wears Kiki's shades instead of her own in respect.

I hope she does turn up in a DLC, it'd be interesting to see if and how her interactions with the other Saints has changed in the time since SR3. she was pretty much an ally of convenience then and to say some were unhappy to have her around would be something of a severe understatement

2013-10-12_00001.jpg

I used Miku Hatsune's Past Gang spawning mod, and in there he has Sad Panda as Stripper 3. I changed stripper 1 and 2 for Angry Tiger and Sexy Kitten, all complete with super powers. I also found that Viola was still there, so she's now stripper 4. Am I breaking any piracy laws by doing this as she's marked as DLC?

View attachment 5601

I used Miku Hatsune's Past Gang spawning mod, and in there he has Sad Panda as Stripper 3. I changed stripper 1 and 2 for Angry Tiger and Sexy Kitten, all complete with super powers. I also found that Viola was still there, so she's now stripper 4. Am I breaking any piracy laws by doing this as she's marked as DLC?
Read the first page of the thread.
Yes.. she is marked as DLC.
No you can not include her in any Mods until whatever DLC she is in is released.

Thanks Arglaar. I wasn't planning to release this as a mod as technically it isn't my mod to release, it's Miku's. I could use it for my own personal use though?

Back