Vehicle First Person Camera Mod

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by shitface, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Will you release the v6?

2. Fan of Saints

Fan of Saints Modding patch tester

I think I can create a version which would support all vehicles, stay tight. :)

gos02 and puss2puss like this.
  3. I probably could tweak it by playing with the FOV and camera position but as it stands I couldn't actually see anything on the road while driving with this mod and I tried toggle it back to 3rd person and it would switch back to first.

This mod was made in 2013, maybe Volition changed something in an update since then...

4. SkaterSaints

SkaterSaints Pirate

why the camera so far distance from away my character then original? I like the camera closer to my character by default

5. Fan of Saints

Do you remember my promise from June?
    I didn't forget about this one, here's my remake of this mod which supports all vehicles with proper interiors (including DLC ones). It also includes all tweaks from my SR:TT remake. :D
    By the way, 'vehicle_cameras.xtbl' file is now fully compatible with Admixon's Flying Boats and Shitface & Fan of Saints' Expanded Arsenal Mod. :)

HOTFIX: Enabled first person view for Retro Rocket from Child's Play Pack.
    UPDATE V1.1: Enabled first person view for Varsity.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    1nstance, Admixon and ThatsMe like this.
  6. SkaterSaints

SkaterSaints Pirate

thanks

7. Fan of Saints

8. SkaterSaints

SkaterSaints Pirate

i have the xbox 360 controller the zooming in the car when i press the gas brake it's possobile fix the controls for zoom in car and not mess up sandbox+ on the xbox 360 controller?:rolleyes:

9. Fan of Saints

I never ever play with controller so I can't do much in this case...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice