Vehicle First Person Camera Mod

I probably could tweak it by playing with the FOV and camera position but as it stands I couldn't actually see anything on the road while driving with this mod and I tried toggle it back to 3rd person and it would switch back to first.

This mod was made in 2013, maybe Volition changed something in an update since then...

Saints Row 4 has vehicles?! Apparently, and now you can drive them from a first person perspective. Holy crap!

This mod is a port of the SR3 mod which bears the same name. It functions the same way, by replacing the fine aim vehicle camera with a first person view. Enjoy! This mod also contains my FOV fix mod. If you don't like it, tough.

Some vehicles which do not have interiors or fine aim modes (tanks, VTOLs) naturally have not been modded to have a 1st person view option, because you wouldn't be able to see anything.

To install:

1. Extract the files here: C:/program files/steam/steamapps/common/saints row IV

2. In game, go to options, controls, on foot, and set "Zoom (Toggle)" to the key or button you want to use for changing cameras.

View attachment 5864 View attachment 5865View attachment 5876

Do you remember my promise from June?
I think I can create a version which would support all vehicles, stay tight. :)
I didn't forget about this one, here's my remake of this mod which supports all vehicles with proper interiors (including DLC ones). It also includes all tweaks from my SR:TT remake. :D
By the way, 'vehicle_cameras.xtbl' file is now fully compatible with Admixon's Flying Boats and Shitface & Fan of Saints' Expanded Arsenal Mod. :)

HOTFIX: Enabled first person view for Retro Rocket from Child's Play Pack.
UPDATE V1.1: Enabled first person view for Varsity.

Attachments

• Shitface's Vehicle First Person Camera Mod - Fan of Saints' remake V1.1.rar
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,453
Last edited:
Do you remember my promise from June?

I didn't forget about this one, here's my remake of this mod which supports all vehicles with proper interiors (including DLC ones). It also includes all tweaks from my SR:TT remake. :D
By the way, 'vehicle_cameras.xtbl' file is now fully compatible with Admixon's Flying Boats and Shitface & Fan of Saints' Expanded Arsenal Mod. :)
EDIT: Reuploaded the archive - I enabled first person view for Retro Rocket from Child's Play Pack.
thanks

i have the xbox 360 controller the zooming in the car when i press the gas brake it's possobile fix the controls for zoom in car and not mess up sandbox+ on the xbox 360 controller?:rolleyes:
I never ever play with controller so I can't do much in this case...

Back