Vehicle First Person Camera Mod

Oh man... I also use the xbox gamepad on my pc... HELP!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I can change the keyboard bindings but not the gamepad bindings. The first person driving mod for Saints Row The Third was NICE! All I had to do was click the right thumbstick to switch between in-car view and third person driving view. Why can't this one be the same way??? PLEASE CHANGE THIS!o_O

I signed up on here just to tell you that this doesn't work at all with the gamepad like the version for SR3 does. Again, the one for SR3 works with gamepad, this one... for SR4 you have made does NOT. :(

awesome mod, but can I use it with Saints Row First Person View Alpha???

Direct answer = no. You can install both as they are to your saints row IV directory, but one file - camera_free.xtbl gets overwritten. Which means if you install this great 1st person vehicle mode first then Saints Row First Person View Alpha you end up with a incorrect vehicle camera. Other way around - 1st person doesn't work but vehicle FP still does.

HOWEVER - I have modded my camera_free.xtbl file that does allow BOTH to work. I just loose the FOV fixes as per vehicle mod. If interested and allowed I can upload my file - just then install both mods to saints folder and then overwrite with modded file :)

Back