Vehicle Camera First Person Mod by quantumsingularity86

Sup Exidrial, not sure if you figured out the issue yet, or had someone figure it out, but i will take a look myself, i think some of the gimmick cars i just happened to bypass trying, the crusader being one of them. Ill be sure to post my findings, so you can at least have an answer as to whether or not its a conflict between mods.

Awesome mod btw, love it, definitely makes things more interesting to say the least

Edit: I just checked the saints crusader, and the main cannon moves for me still, however i think i have a previous version of the mod, so it doesnt go into first person, ill have to grab the latest version and try it out.

Hey i was wondering if anyone got this to work without changing the controls to RS aim? also is there a way to just make the camera FP by default with out having to toggle? Kinda like the FPV mod? Just wondering because i really love this mod but can not figure out how to make the left trigger precise aim without making it go to FP while reversing.....

I have tried everything and this mod still will not work for me! I read the instructions and still nothing can I please get some help?

I have tried everything and this mod still will not work for me! I read the instructions and still nothing can I please get some help?
Are you using a fully-legal Steam version of the game?

plan on releasing this fer sr4? this is jus' about the only mod i aint got thats crossed over from 3 to 4, if its already there, then damn, i need to get my eyes checked, and link me up here... if not, ya got another project on yer hands here

love this mod, however there is an annoying blur that comes and goes but can really obstruct my view. can be very annoying when traveling fast when i have no idea what is in front of me. any one know what this is or how to fix it? or is it just me?

That blur is the focus when aiming (blurs everything except for your gun and the target) since the mod uses the aim lock key, the blur is activated. Maybe Volition can fix it by removing the aim blur?
Otherwise it's probably hard coded in the exe.

Back