Vehicle Camera First Person Mod by quantumsingularity86

I got the steam version of this game just cause of the mods you have released :D They made my saints row gaming experience SO MUCH BETTER :cool: great work on this, and gentleman of steelport!

want to thank all at this site for the great mods!

wondering about this one tho. i use both a 360 pad and a keyboard. i'm new to PC gaming so wondering which key is the Zoom key that toggles this camera mod?
also, is i use the 360 pad, does the mod interfer with nitrous on a car (this mod uses the right or left stick clicked in right?). thanks!

DUDE EXELLENT FIRST PERSON CAMERA MOD CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST

you know i have never been a fan of the first person while driving thing but this does look great, the only sucky thing i think is in the bikes whenn turning your charecters arm disapears... other than that i like it

Unfortunately, this doesn't work with sandbox +. is there any way you can add this to GOS? it is awesome, but the control scheme file conflicts, and i am not sure how to merge them without messing it up.

If there is a way to get them both to work, please tell me.

Unfortunately, this doesn't work with sandbox +. is there any way you can add this to GOS? it is awesome, but the control scheme file conflicts, and i am not sure how to merge them without messing it up.

If there is a way to get them both to work, please tell me.

It's pretty unlikely. There is a very limited set of unused actions and Sandbox+ already needs all of them causing some overlap with the first person mod. You'll have to choose one or the other.

It's pretty unlikely. There is a very limited set of unused actions and Sandbox+ already needs all of them causing some overlap with the first person mod. You'll have to choose one or the other.
dang.

Is there an easy way to get the control scheme back to its original? I personally prefer the vanilla on-foot controls over these new ones. I tried looking through the control_schemes.xtbl file with notepad, but I'm a complete and total n00b when it comes to simple coding. I really love this mod, it makes driving ten times more enjoyable, I just hate zooming in my weapons with the stick.

Is there any way to make the camera rigid to the vehicle? I found the perfect values for the A-10 Thunderbolt II, but the camera doesn't do pitch, yaw and rolls.

Back