Vehicle Camera First Person Mod by quantumsingularity86

Here's my remake of shitface's version of this mod - I reworked all vehicle third person camera sets because I found shitface's ones way too close. I also removed first person view from Gat Mobile because you can't see shit inside, fixed Commander boat camera set because it was completely messed up and added first person view to N-Forcer from Special Ops Vehicle Pack. :D
By the way, 'vehicle_cameras.xtbl' file is now fully compatible with PinnHead's Fixed Giant Planes Handling and my Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance: Re-Erected. :)
Check my SR IV remake as well. ;)

Attachments

• Shitface's Vehicle First Person Camera Mod - Fan of Saints' remake.rar
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,685
Last edited:
I play with this mod and now have no idea how to play without it. I can tolerate even this:

heli_free_cam.jpg

It's inside the helicopter (Oppressor). But is there a chance to fix it? I tried to change the parameters of files: camera_free.xtbl, control_schemes.xtbl, vehicle_cameras.xtbl, vehicle_group_cameras.xtbl but it did not help me :(

Please help :)

File tweak_table.xtb setting <Name>Vehicle_interior_character_height</Name>
Set the value to 1.3 (was 1.778).

In TPS mode look a little funny, but in FPS is acceptable. Also works for cars - now you will see head restraint. But... this applies to NPC too.

Last edited:
It's inside the helicopter (Oppressor). But is there a chance to fix it? I tried to change the parameters of files: camera_free.xtbl, control_schemes.xtbl, vehicle_cameras.xtbl, vehicle_group_cameras.xtbl but it did not help me :(

unfortunately I don't think anyone knows how to fix that, I might be wrong though

Hey guys, I this is probably much after the fact but I scripted a fix for the zoom/reverse control problem for Xbox gamepads on here. I essentially made zoom on RS instead of LT but it does switch your melee to LT now. You also zoom while shooting with RS now (Halo style) but it's a small compromise I think to be able to properly utilize this awesome first person mod Quantum has provided for us. Check it out, I'm sure someone's who's really looking for a fix will appreciate it.

Attachments

• control_schemes.xtbl
    207.6 KB · Views: 776
Hey guys, I this is probably much after the fact but I scripted a fix for the zoom/reverse control problem for Xbox gamepads on here. I essentially made zoom on RS instead of LT but it does switch your melee to LT now. You also zoom while shooting with RS now (Halo style) but it's a small compromise I think to be able to properly utilize this awesome first person mod Quantum has provided for us. Check it out, I'm sure someone's who's really looking for a fix will appreciate it.
I don't play with a controller so I can't test it myself, but nonetheless, I'm glad someone finally fixed it. ^^

Here's my remake of shitface's version of this mod - I reworked all vehicle third person camera sets because I found shitface's ones way too close. I also removed first person view from Gat Mobile because you can't see shit inside, fixed Commander boat camera set because it was completely messed up and added first person view to N-Forcer from Special Ops Vehicle Pack. :D
By the way, 'vehicle_cameras.xtbl' file is now fully compatible with PinnHead's Fixed Giant Planes Handling and my Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance: Re-Erected. :)
Check my SR IV remake as well. ;)
Works flawlessly with The Third Remastered. Car interiors have been remade, and we can even turn off depth of field now! This game should've had first person by default.

Back