V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

I has a Question about the SandBox mods for Saints Row IV, are you able to use the same mods from Saints Row IV in GOOH?, like the same Menu and Everything or will that just Mess up the game.?

What if we just want the cheat menu?
I'd have to make a different version of the mod containing just the cheat menu, but it's just easier if everyone downloaded the current mod and then just didn't use any of the shops or other menus.

I'd have to make a different version of the mod containing just the cheat menu, but it's just easier if everyone downloaded the current mod and then just didn't use any of the shops or other menus.
Alright, thanks for the response. I still have V3 of this mod on a different HDD I'm going to see if that one still works.

Alright, thanks for the response. I still have V3 of this mod on a different HDD I'm going to see if that one still works.
If I recall correctly, Version 3 had some issues what were later fixed. I'd recommend installing the latest version. If you don't want access to the extra shops then you can leave out the sr4_5_city.lua

If I recall correctly, Version 3 had some issues what were later fixed. I'd recommend installing the latest version. If you don't want access to the extra shops then you can leave out the sr4_5_city.lua
Yeah version 3 freezes when you go to the pause screen, but i only wanted the money cheat. So I was able to add enough money and get it to autosave, then uninstalled it. So it ended up working out. I think this mod is great it's just that every time I started a new game I didn't want the boss creation thing.

50% clothing(female), kinzie is a unique character. body and head does not fit.head and body are not connected. you can only use the clothing covering the neck.or u got a ghost head :)
I was hoping to use this mod to customise Kinzie without actually replacing her. Is there any way I can fix the seams myself? I can use photoshop, but I'm afraid I need pointing at the right files to mess with, assuming it's possible...

Can any modding geniuses help me, please?

Back