1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Erza Scarlet, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Nevermind I found the problem I just needed a update. Thanks for the help anyway.

2. I don't really want to be forced to change Gat (as I want to play as Gat) but I do want the cheats and other stuff, what files should I leave out so whenever I start a new game it doesn't force me to make a character?

3. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Modding patch tester

Iirc, leave out mintro_modal.str2_pc.

4. Thank you for the great work on this. I have been having some issues with getting a few things to work. I can get the menu to appear but the cheat list is empty. Do we have to input them manually? Someone mentioned earlier about the stores not loading right away. I have this issue as well. I have to hold CTL and press the corresponding key repeatedly to "sometimes" have the stores load. I will keep working with it and repost if I can find out what the issue is. Thanx again!

5. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Modding patch tester

Kinzie's head is a hat/mask, you first need to unequip it using the clothing store.

6. with the character fix for the boss fight it doesn't allow the character specific challenges to complete (play as/commentary)