V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

Discussion in 'Compilations' started by Erza Scarlet, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Nevermind I found the problem I just needed a update. Thanks for the help anyway.

2. I don't really want to be forced to change Gat (as I want to play as Gat) but I do want the cheats and other stuff, what files should I leave out so whenever I start a new game it doesn't force me to make a character?

3. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Modding patch tester

Iirc, leave out mintro_modal.str2_pc.

4. Thank you for the great work on this. I have been having some issues with getting a few things to work. I can get the menu to appear but the cheat list is empty. Do we have to input them manually? Someone mentioned earlier about the stores not loading right away. I have this issue as well. I have to hold CTL and press the corresponding key repeatedly to "sometimes" have the stores load. I will keep working with it and repost if I can find out what the issue is. Thanx again!

5. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Modding patch tester

Kinzie's head is a hat/mask, you first need to unequip it using the clothing store.

6. with the character fix for the boss fight it doesn't allow the character specific challenges to complete (play as/commentary)

7. @Erza Scarlet Hey dumb question. I was wondering would my mods from Saints Row IV be also imported in do to this mod or will it not I am asking a really dumb question lol.

8. Admixon

Admixon Cybercat Staff Member

Lmao.

9. @Admixon What!?! Oh come on, you and I both know how cool to see some of the mods from SRIV in here....*COUGH**COUGH*ITHINKMYSCORPIONMODWOULDFITINJUSTNICELYJUSTSAYING*COUGH**COUGH*. Phew sorry about that, frog in my throat.

10. Admixon

Admixon Cybercat Staff Member

I can ban you, you know that right? :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice