V-Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was really an amazing stream!

I never imagined in a million years that I would see those three guys sitting together doing a Volition stream in 2019! Never!

I sat there engrossed for the entire 90 minutes. It was fascinating to hear about the history of Volition from Mike Kulas himself and from Jim Boone! Wow!

And, IdolNinja, thank you for pushing to get Josh back. It really feels like we've got the old Volition back! He was a great moderator for the whole stream. You must be living the dream, IdolNinja! :D

You must be living the dream, IdolNinja! :D

It was one hell of a fight to get Josh back. At the end, all it took was a 30 minute meeting with Mike Kulas after he returned. Plus, we got funding for better hardware/software which was unexpectedly awesome. I think the world of Mike K. :)

In case you missed it earlier:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/419460282

It was one hell of a fight to get Josh back. At the end, all it took was a 30 minute meeting with Mike Kulas after he returned. Plus, we got funding for better hardware/software which was unexpectedly awesome. I think the world of Mike K. :)
Ever since I watched that documentary on the history of Volition and then I saw that he decided to go back to his roots to work on Overload, I've been very impressed with Mike. Seriously, he deserves a lot of respect for that. Your comments only reinforce my opinion. I think Volition's back in very capable hands. :)

Now, if you could only get Steve Jaros and Mike Wilson back! ;)

P.S. They're lucky to have you there. Seriously, you're the glue that keeps everyone engaged and excited about what's coming next! I don't know the half of what you do there, but GREAT JOB! :D

Last edited:
Saints Row: The Third Dev talk with Narrative Director Jacques Hennequet (also the voice of Phillipe Loren.)
Today at 2pm PT/5pm ET/22:00 BST
Click:
twitch_PNG18.png

Last edited:
Streaming the FMV game Ripper with Producer Mitch Cronin!
Today at 2pm PT/5pm ET/22:00 GMT
Click:

twitch_PNG18.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back