TOGO-13 (Killshot) Upgrades

Yeeeeeah I dropped the files for this mod into the proper folder and I get crashes whenever gattling gun brutes show up; this mod prevented me from progressing past a DLC mission due to a forced Brute spawn. And just to be specific, I changed NOTHING in the files AT ALL. I just dropped the files in and played. I hope you can isolate the problem and fix it. If not, well I'll just stick with the normal sniper rifle anyway.

Yeeeeeah I dropped the files for this mod into the proper folder and I get crashes whenever gattling gun brutes show up; this mod prevented me from progressing past a DLC mission due to a forced Brute spawn. And just to be specific, I changed NOTHING in the files AT ALL. I just dropped the files in and played. I hope you can isolate the problem and fix it. If not, well I'll just stick with the normal sniper rifle anyway.

Do you own the Steam version of the game?

EDIT:
Never mind. Just saw your other post about it trying to troubleshoot which mod after buying it on Steam.

It's quite possible that this particular mod wasn't updated with the last patch info and is missing the Trouble with Clones weapons in the table file. I'll ask Evangel in group chat when he's around.

Cool, time to try it out. Also, sorry for sounding... unkind. I'll update the post on if it worked or not.

Edit: Well, angered the Morningstar on purpose to get some brutes and saw dem gattling guns. No crashes, so that's good.

great mod, just great, now the weapon it's indeed interesting... i'm trying to make the weapon explodes it's victims at level 4 like the apocafists effect, but i can't, i can only make it explode the victims, placing the "gibs victims" flag in weapons.xtbl... but that makes them explodes at all levels... any idea???

great mod, just great, now the weapon it's indeed interesting... i'm trying to make the weapon explodes it's victims at level 4 like the apocafists effect, but i can't, i can only make it explode the victims, placing the "gibs victims" flag in weapons.xtbl... but that makes them explodes at all levels... any idea???

Don't add it to weapons.xtbl, add it to the level of upgrade you want it applied to in weapon_upgrades.xtbl. So instead of it being in weapons.xtbl in the Rifle-Killshot entry, it'll be in weapon_upgrades.xtbl in the Rifle-KillshotLvlX entry, where X is a the level you want it applied at, in this case 4.

The Money Shot DLC comes with three things, an awesome catsuit, hoverbike and automatic sniper rifle. The sniper rifle doesn't have upgrades. This mod gives the TOGO-13 (Called the Killshot in the files) three upgrades and lets you fine aim with the Killshot (Fine aim is where the camera zooms in but doesn't go first person with the scope). All the upgrades increase damage since the Killshot feels rather weak compared to other guns. Upgrade level 3 gives armour piercing and 4 gives explosive rounds.

Install: Copy weapons.xtbl and weapon_upgrades.xtbl into your steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\ directory.
This will replace any other weapon mods such as the Permanent Temporary Weapons or MOAB mods. To add it to those mods, find the "weapon_upgrades.xtbl" file, open in an editor of your choice and add the lines from "killshot upgrades.xtbl" to it after the <Table> tag. To add the fine aim to the level 1 Killshot, open "weapons.xtbl", search for "rifle-killshot", scroll down until you find the <Flags> entry, and add "<Flag>zoom allows fine aim</Flag>" without quotations to between that tag and </Flags>. This line can also be copied from any of the other files.

I think that's everything.

In summary:
This mod modifies the TOGO-13 from the Money Shot DLC to do more damage, have armour piercing and explosive ammo, and allows fine aim.
This mod will not unlock the TOGO-13 if you haven't bought the DLC.

Update 1: Forgot to add the sniper zoom to the camera options initially since I was using the AR-55 as the base template. Fixed and new version uploaded.

Update 2: Changed recoil type to sniper recoil, can now use zoom without massive camera movement while firing.

Update 3: All files are now in a 7-zip archive (No other changes) as per http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/read-this-before-releasing-your-mod.725/

Update 4: Just unpacked the latest weapon_upgrades.xtbl and added in the upgrades again. Tested it on my computer and didn't have any crashes with it, not sure how it'll run with other mods active though.

Nice mod for the TOGO.
Can you also make the upgrade weapon for smg-cyberspace?
Thankyou vm.

Back