TOGO-13 (Killshot) Upgrades

Could you post your crash and no crash xtbl files?
I... don't think the game made any. It was just a normal program crash, there was no specific error message. And I can't find any files named "crash" in the game directory.

To clarify, merging other weapon mods with Shitface's worked fine. It's only the Killshot upgrades that cause the game to crash.

Hey, I'm having an issue with crashes when running your mod as well. Whenever I run into a Minigun Brute, my game will crash - as soon as the Brute fires, or as soon as I fire on it, my game will freeze and I'll need to ctrl-alt-del to return to desktop and close the program. Is there anything you suspect could be causing this? Failing that, how would I get a crash dump of what happens? Thanks in advance; I was actually really looking forward to playing with an upgraded TOGO-13 :(

Never mind, actually, further testing caused the same issue to happen with Snipe's Permanent Temporary Weapons. It seems like any editing of the weapons.xtbl file causes my game to fuck up whenever minigun Brutes come on the screen. I guess if you have some sort of idea of what could be the cause of this, I'd be thrilled, but it looks like the problem is on my end and I'm gonna try casting a wider net.

I... don't think the game made any. It was just a normal program crash, there was no specific error message. And I can't find any files named "crash" in the game directory.

To clarify, merging other weapon mods with Shitface's worked fine. It's only the Killshot upgrades that cause the game to crash.

I mean the .xtbl file that makes the game crash, and the .xtbl file that doesn't make the game crash.

While using the original files you provided, the game runs fine. But, if I add the lines to any other weapon_upgrades.xtbl, the game crashes while loading the main menu. Removing the lines makes the game run fine again.

Anyone know what the deal is?
The same problem here. :(

I remember Shitface posting something about hitting an xtbl limit. If all of us are trying to merge the changes into his wep mod that could be the problem.

Back