I have solved my problems myself, although it'd still be appreciated for the character customization thing to be fixed, as well as the DirectX 9 mode turning the menu invisible for some reason, and other than that, just launch the game through DX11 if you have GOG version, it'll work just fine.

So i did everything for this pack. along with the optional mods: Revamped car physics, Heavy trucks, and Alternate Times of day n weather. But two things.

1: my character is invisible besides the hair and i cant customize anything at the surgery place besides the hair.
2: the times of day and weather mod doesn't work for me. I put all the contents in but nothing happens.

Number one is not too bad cause i can just wear full body outfits. but i'd like to fix both if possible.

PS: are heights supposed to be different? I noticed some people look bigger/smaller

Hi, i need some help. So I just downloaded and installed this mod pack and also installed the optional Alternate Times of Day & Weather mod and it just won't stop raining. Is there any way to modify the file and lower the raining probability or something like that?

Hi, excuse me but I can't download the Naughty Edition (SR3). When I click on the link on the first page, it's writed that I haven't the permission, despite that I'm registered...

2017-20-1494819674-capture.jpg

2017-20-1494819674-capture.jpg

Can you help please ?

So i did everything for this pack. along with the optional mods: Revamped car physics, Heavy trucks, and Alternate Times of day n weather. But two things.

1: my character is invisible besides the hair and i cant customize anything at the surgery place besides the hair.
2: the times of day and weather mod doesn't work for me. I put all the contents in but nothing happens.

Number one is not too bad cause i can just wear full body outfits. but i'd like to fix both if possible.

PS: are heights supposed to be different? I noticed some people look bigger/smaller
I can confirm #1 under Linux version (Steam). Happened for me for a new game. Any way how to fix it?

Been trying to get this to work when replaying the game, and got nothing. Get the invisible thing, but the workaround mentioned earlier doesn't work:
  • If I play invisible until I can reach image as designed, I still can't edit anything.
  • If I save and try to reload, the game crashes as soon as the loading screen appears.
  • If I start the game without the mod and install after being able to save, the game gets stuck in an infinite loading screen.
I remember using this mod a year ago and it worked perfectly. Any way to get an older version?

Edit: Nevermind, problem was another mod, not this one.

Last edited:
K so I've been trying to change the default male body texture, just like I did in sr4. The game just keeps crashing tho. I followed two tutorials, tried with gibbed tools, with Jepp's tools, updated asm's, sr2_pc's, so on so forth. Nada. It ends either in an infinite loading screen, or an instant crash at loading a save. Help anybody? Is it really an issue, or am I a blind moose and don't see an answer somewhere? :confused:

hi guys, i have a problem but i cant' fix it.
after installing this modpack, when i'm starting a new game, the game crash and there is a windows just in time debug error. how i can fix it ?

Back