Oh come on ! I installed the mod yesterday, and today you post an update ? :p Well, at least it's still updated. Thanks for the hard work !
Well, you're not the first one to tell me that. But I really appreciate that you enjoy it. ;)
(BTW, how do I update the mod ? Do I uninstall then install V3 ?)
Installing new version on top of the old one should do the trick, although you might use provided uninstaller first just in case.

Erza Scarlet's Image as Design fix mod sucks the hud is not showing up !! when I access the phone/sandbox+ image of design the game freeze because no pause menu
i tried glibbed tools for it and the tools crashes when I drag saints row 3 folder any help???
Uh, do you have Steam or GOG version of the game? Have you removed all other mods before installing the pack? Did a previous version of the pack work for you properly?

I'll look it up this weekend, stay tight. :)

I'm having pretty much the same problem as Golem II with JediDave's mod and this one. I followed the same steps with the asm file and my save file won't load. It freezes when I try to load it. Did anyone ever figure anything out?

Edit: Also, if I have only Things To Do (both the family and naughty versions) installed, upon completing the first mission, my character is invisible in in the character creation screen and I can change the character's voice but I can't change the character's sex.
If I exit character creator, my character is invisible, both in cutscenes and in-game.
I have tested this multiple times with only these two mods and it keeps happening.
If I exit the game and load the auto save, the character is visible but it is the male voice 1, which wasn't what I picked (it was Female Voice 1). I know I installed the mod properly so there must be something wrong with it?

Last edited:
Back