I set 'give random weapons' flag to various other homies, and it turns out that it actually works! The homies will throw grenades.

There's also some other interesting flags, such as 'taxi', 'emergency', and 'repair players vehicle', which for some reason happen to be unused. When I saw the TAXI and AMBULANCE homies with Shitface's Showcase, I was slightly confused, but now that I've seen the 'taxi' and 'emergency' flags, in homies.xtbl, I understand the existence of those.

I've since attached the 'repair players vehicle' flag to Kinzie and Viola, and the 'give random weapons' flag to Angel and Homies Backup. I'm still annoyed by the fact that Volition didn't bother to make use of those flags to begin with, though.

Alrighty, I'll do my best to upload it tomorrow.. :D
until then can you answer an off topic question?
its about save files
1.why cant i edit saves with the save editor (i edit money , i save it and then i load the save in the game no change)
2.why do my saves go to infinite load mode , i need to start a new game when this happens
i have already started anew already and dont want to again , any fix?
\
also i am new to the forums

if you have problems with off-topic forums , please direct me to the respective thread
was just looking for a quick answer

Last edited:
I'm thinking of changing the STAG '2b' models to a tank crewman and pilot for the male and female respectively. Is there some way to put the STAG Elite helmet on NPC's?

Also, has anyone found models for the Nanoforge and the portable XM25 laser?

First of all Great compilation, and i just want to say that i found 2 bug withing the mod, but i cannot confirm for myself if its only me, i have a win10 x64 and the 2 problems are, the delay on the car sounds like drift and engine, and a minor glitch on the head of the character when using bald or any hair that is very short, if you need more detailed information i pleased to help.

Edit: apparently the car sound bug is something from the game not the mod, im sorry on that.

Edit2: i don't know if its normal but all the trucks and vans are smashing my car, even if i not using the big truck addon, is there a way to remove it ?

Last edited:
Here comes another update, V2.9. :)

--> CHANGELOG <--
Download it from Mega, MediaFire or Google Drive.
Naughty Edition doesn't need any patch, V1.1 is still compatible with this update.

EDIT: Removed outdated download links - please, check the original post for the latest ones.

Last edited:
i'd be more than happy if you did
unless it a really big file :|P
Here you go! Remove 'sr3_city_awld.str2_pc' file from your The Third main directory and replace 'stream_grid.asm_pc' with the one from the archive. I included two variants - one is for regular configuration and the other one is for "no outfit changes" optional mod.

Just make sure to download today's update, V2.9. Otherwise this won't work.

Attachments

• Things To Do In Steelport - no New Textures Project patch.7z
    421.1 KB · Views: 1,303
Last edited:
Has anyone thought of an "Extended Cut" mod?

It's where the unused lines and segments(such as Weird Science's helicopter segment) are reincorporated into the game.

nice update, found a bug tho, for some reason you can't start a new game without getting the Infinite loading screen, i will try starting fresh and putting the mod after.

Edit: it seems that if you use the additional patch, that removes the high quality mod you cant start a fresh game.

Last edited:
Back