Alright, thanks :)

Edit: Okay so that doesnt work either sadly, each time i click Download it brings me to like mirror uploads or smth where it just shows more websites that dont work.

Last edited:
Alright, thanks :)

Edit: Okay so that doesnt work either sadly, each time i click Download it brings me to like mirror uploads or smth where it just shows more websites that dont work.
Here , 4 working links ,choose one:
https://clicknupload.cc/8o2uz8ayajiu
https://1fichier.com/?q42roaxn9y7wbz0rms5h
https://krakenfiles.com/view/rgIjd1EOzq/file.html
https://uptobox.com/3v5qqhnvd6ho
Let me know if you're still having probs. and i'll upload it somewhere else.

Fastest is usually 1ficher or Krakenfiles.

Last edited:
Things To Do In Dominatrix - Naughty Edition (available for registered users only)
Things To Do In Steelport - Family-Friendly Edition (for SR:TT)
Things To Do In Steelport - Naughty Edition (for SR:TT; available for registered users only)

--> DESCRIPTION <--
Things To Do In Dominatrix
is a the best collection of greatest game-enhancing mods for Saints Row IV from Saints Row Mods. Every mod included in this pack fixes bugs, improves the gameplay or adds new content - they don't replace any vanilla assets but make a good use of unused ones.
Family-Friendly Edition doesn't contain any nude mods so don't worry, your kids can turn the streets of the simulation into mayhem as well! :D

--> HOW TO INSTALL? <--
  • Copy everything from 'Files' folder to your Saints Row IV install folder.
    • TIP: Saints Row IV install folder will be wherever you installed Steam: ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\SaintsRowIV\
  • Create a shortcut to 'SRIVLauncher.exe' app and use it to launch the game from now on. It allows you to change all display and graphics settings before launching the game, including those hidden ones.
  • You'll need to reset your key bindings in order to make the satchel charges and cruise control work.
    • Go to Menu Options -> Menu Controls -> Menu Set Keys and Buttons and press F1.
    • Choose 'Yes' if the game asks you are you sure.
    • Now go to Menu Options -> Menu Controls -> Menu Set Keys and Buttons -> Menu General and press F1.
    • Again, choose 'Yes' if the game asks you are you sure.
  • Done! Now everything should work properly.
It's highly recommended to use this mod with Crib Mod (available on Steam Workshop).

If you have a problem with auto-centering vehicle camera, try this method. Huge thanks to Darktrooper119 for reporting this problem and Arondight for his help with fixing it. :)

--> HOW TO UNINSTALL? <--
Copy 'TTDID_Uninstaller.bat' to your Saints Row IV install folder, launch it and follow the instructions. Then verify the cache via Steam in order to restore original VPP_PC files.

--> COMPATIBILITY AND STEAM WORKSHOP NOTES <--
While this pack doesn't support any regular mods - make sure to remove all of them before installing the pack, the easiest way to do this is to use the uninstaller included in the archive - most of stuff released on Steam Workshop is fully compatible. Despite that there are always exceptions, and it isn't any different in this case.

Here's the list of incompatible Workshop mods - if you have any of them, make sure to unsubscribe:
If you'd like to try out some Workshop mods but you don't know which ones are actually worth installing, here's an official Things To Do In Dominatrix collection on Workshop. :D

--> OPTIONAL MODS <--
Don't forget to check 'Optional mods' folder - perhaps you'll find something for yourself! To install one of optional mods, copy all files (except 'Pictures' folder, it contains just preview pictures) from its folder to your Saints Row IV install folder.

--> FAMILY-FRIENDLY EDITION - DEFAULT MODS <--
Admixon's:

Bloodjack's:
Erza Scarlet's:
Fan of Saints':
Firefanix's:
Gameqube's:
GPZ's:
IdolNinja's:
Kr1ck's:
Methados':
Mikado's:
PixelMurder's:
  • SaintsHUD (Fan of Saints' remake; parts of it)
Pulley999's:
  • Beach Pack (ported from SR:TT; Fixed Tanlines only)
R1660's:
Rastaman289's:
Savagegreywolf's:
Shitface's:
Siofna's:
Superdemus':
ViKey's:
Viper's:
  • Realistic Eye Textures (ported from SR:TT; complete; without new textures for black and white eyes; with custom textures for red and green cat eyes)
Yukichigai's:
Polish patch from Cenega has been included as well.

--> FAMILY-FRIENDLY EDITION - OPTIONAL MODS <--
Bloodjack's:

Fan of Saints':
Shitface's:
--> REFERENCE <--
If you would like to know what exactly each mod changes, you can find Readme files of all mods included in this pack inside 'Reference' folder. You can also check their original threads on Saints Row Mods - 'TTDID Family-Friendly Edition - List of mods.txt' file contains all necessary links!

--> KNOWN ISSUES <--
CAMPAIGN:
  • The game freezes at the loading screen after the first cutscene in 'The Saints Wing' mission. If you want to start a new game with this package, you have to beat first two missions without any mods installed, save the game once 'A Pleasant Day' mission begins and then install this package.
CO-OP:
  • People reported crashes when trying to play co-op with other people even when they had this pack installed too. It's unknown what's the cause and I have a hard time trying to find out why this happens, let's just say that this pack isn't co-op friendly.
DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT:
  • How The Saints Saved Christmas missions aren't compatible with this package - the game will crash if you start any of them. You have to uninstall this package, beat all How The Saints Saved Christmas missions and then install it again - new vehicles, weapons and activities work fine so you can use them without any issues, just don't call up any homies from this DLC or the game will crash.
  • Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Pack isn't compatible with this package - don't call up any homies from this DLC or the game will crash.
--> SUPPORTED LANGUAGES <--
--> ADDITIONAL PATCHES <--
--> DOWNLOAD <--
Things To Do In Dominatrix - Family-Friendly Edition V4.3
(7z archive, 754.1 MB)
  • DOWNLOAD LINK #1 (Mega)
  • DOWNLOAD LINK #2 (MediaFire)
  • DOWNLOAD LINK #3 (Google Drive)
Added by admin
If you want to remove broken texture pack read this tutorial: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...ly-friendly-edition.12333/page-35#post-118120

V4.3 has been released on the 18th December 2016.
How do i install?

Back