oww I really can't download it cause my laptop do not have an internet connection, but thanks anyways

Edit: I'm just going to uninstall the mod things to do in dominatrix.
If your laptop does not have an internet connection, how did you download the mod in the first place?

I said it to admixon that I download stuff from a netcafe then save it to my flashdrive and then move it to the laptop
Could you take your laptop to the netcafe and borrow their internet connection?
What about a Starbucks?

nah can't afford it, btw I'm at phl.
Yea, I saw you were in the Phillipines.
I'm not sure how much it costs for NetCafe access but if you were to go to Starbucks and get access there (not sure how you do that, whether it comes with a coffee purchase or you have to buy it directly) you should be able to connect your laptop and download it through steam.

Heck, you could probably do it at McDonalds or something as well if the ones there are like the ones here.

I don't know if I'm late but, my game goes into a infinite loading situation when I use this mod. I don't have any other mods and I tried re-installing, result is the same.

I don't know if I'm late but, my game goes into a infinite loading situation when I use this mod. I don't have any other mods and I tried re-installing, result is the same.
You do have a Steam version of the game, right?
Try to override 'weapons.xtbl' file with the one attached to this post and tell me if there's any difference.

Attachments

• weapons.xtbl
    711.7 KB · Views: 393
so, after Zero Saints Thirty (intro Mission) there's a perpetual loading screen. but in reality, you're on the character creation screen. you can still select options and stuff, but you can't see it because of the loading screen, so all you can do is press B to back out and use the default character... is there any fix to this?

EDIT: Found a bug. After you beat the first warden and get the freeze blast, in the training room when another warden spawns in, the game instacrashes. It doesn't happen every time though, so I wouldn't say it's serious, but it's worth noting.

Last edited:
Back