The Modding News Destined to Change Everything

Saints Row Mods Logo v4A.png
Saints Row Mods Logo v6A.png
Saints Row Mods Logo v6B.png

Ok, so three others. These are all bolder, but I took the points off the M entirely. Once it I fattened the letters it just didn't seem right. But The A is now wider and taller like the actual logo, N is the same, and W is taller and wider. I didn't put points on the bottom though, didn't like them. That's the first one. The other two, I flattened everything in. Last one is just black instead.

I wish I could cut and paste the SRTT logo to make MODS, but I can't find a plain one. Only ones with lighting, which personally I would have more trouble trying to manipulate that than just doing it from scratch.

I thought we were getting something from Volition? Still nice work though.

JeffH was going to make something, but he is in Germany drinking and listening to techno for two weeks starting last week. Too much wub wub.

JeffH was going to make something, but he is in Germany drinking and listening to techno for two weeks starting last week. Too much wub wub.
So he was going to make something, which implies he didn't already. And that was last week...so that's probably NOT what IdolNinja was referring to last Tuesday by "pretty damn cool news". If he hadn't made it as of last week, IdolNinja probably wouldn't expect it to be ready within a day, so he was probably referring to something else.
detective_by_ID_entity.gif
(Or was he?) :p

EDIT: Actually, come to think of it, he could have been referring to the SDK release plan that came out the other day. Am I right?

I didn't realize there were plans for a logo from Volition or anything, must've missed that, oops :p I'll use the gears as a folder icon for my mods folder if nothing else then lol

I didn't realize there were plans for a logo from Volition or anything, must've missed that, oops :p I'll use the gears as a folder icon for my mods folder if nothing else then lol

Just because we have an artist interested in creating a logo doesn't mean that it will be THE logo. It's totally up to the mods as to what they use. I would say the more options the better.

Just because we have an artist interested in creating a logo doesn't mean that it will be THE logo. It's totally up to the mods as to what they use. I would say the more options the better.

True, true. Well then, just so it's clear to anyone, my logo offer stands just in case and I'm open to feedback anytime. But anyway, onward with modding news.

Back