The Modding News Destined to Change Everything

Sounds like a request to me. Save that for when the tools are released.

x3 wasnt intending it to be a request, but ok.... im super psyched for this!!! :D

so maybe we can request new stuff for saints row 3?
i personally would like to see a belmont armed with a whip in-game. (not a request. just throwing it out there) hey, with these new toys your getting, will it be possible?
no its not a request, its just an example XD.

Gettin all castlevania in Steelport? I like it.

Because no-one's come up with a decent logo yet, and my art skills are about 0.
Saints Row Mods Logo.png

Since I read your post a month ago, it was bugging me to try a logo for the site. I'm not the greatest, but it was fun, and if nothing else, an idea. I could complain and endlessly find flaws like I do with all my work, but I'm just going to post it as is for now lol The gears came from a free SVG (Link here, but beware, site has some annoying ads: Click) I found online, I just gave them a Saints paint job. I think the gear alone could be a nice icon for a mod/tool installer or mod manager, if made at some point, or a favicon.

saints-row-mods-logo-png.3127

Since I read your post a month ago, it was bugging me to try a logo for the site. I'm not the greatest, but it was fun, and if nothing else, an idea. I could complain and endlessly find flaws like I do with all my work, but I'm just going to post it as is for now lol The gears came from a free SVG (Link here, but beware, site has some annoying ads: Click) I found online, I just gave them a Saints paint job. I think the gear alone could be a nice icon for a mod/tool installer or mod manager, if made at some point, or a favicon.

Going to be honest here, that's an awesome logo. Well done, AxlRocks, very well done.

The OCD in me thinks that the points on the N in Saints are too high/low and need to be evened out with the rest of the letters....

*twitch*

The OCD in me thinks that the points on the N in Saints are too high/low and need to be evened out with the rest of the letters....

*twitch*
The M in Mods also looks weird.

Thanks all for the CC and likes! The N is actually like that on the SRTT/IV font logo, it kind of OCD's me too but grew on it, but other than the letters being bolder (which I'm doing now) I wanted the mods logo to be similar to that. The A could be slightly taller and the W also needs the middle and bottom points lengthened to look like the SRTT/IV logo. The M I just guessed on of course, I'll do a version without points. The font itself is flat there, as it is with the A. I'll post a bolder version that addresses this stuff also :)

I'd use the SRTT logo, and cut/paste/rotate the existing letters to make up the M D and S in Mods, while keeping the points of the A, N, W, and M the same style where they're higher...

Back