The GTA V thread (PC ONLY)

Wow this game is gorgeous. Lovely work on the PC version by Rockstar. The amount of settings you can choose in game is fantastic.
I'm pleasantly surprised how well it runs on a 7970 GHz edition. You can max a LOT of the settings (I turned down the AA to compensate).

I'm running with just FXAA on. The MSAA/TXAA just makes some parts in view way too blurry for me.

Good to hear it runs well since i have 7970 ghz on my pc. I haven't bought gta5 yet, i was expecting Rockstar to fuck up the pc version again but it's nice to have pleasant surprise for once.

Anyone currently playing on a 1GB card and can share settings and experience? (Fps, stutter,etc)

I'm pleasantly surprised how well it runs on a 7970 GHz edition. You can max a LOT of the settings (I turned down the AA to compensate).
just a question sorry if this considered double posting but what options are there in graphic could you say turn almost every tipe of shader texture and model quality on low

just a question sorry if this considered double posting but what options are there in graphic could you say turn almost every tipe of shader texture and model quality on low

If you are thinking of buying a new card, what is your budget?

Last edited:
Budget is not a problem. I've already got my eyes on a card. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB

Back