The GTA V thread (PC ONLY)

Best selfie ever. :p
603CO8S42Ei1Wocs65ZtUQ_0_0.jpg

I can smell the fanboytism over the posts xD. Think GTA V itself is suprisingly good, but when it comes down to GTAO Experience it lacks of fun. only then i'd be rather play any of previous SR Games, like IV or The Third (Awesome character customization and Cool stuff to do) has it's own trademark. GTA O not.

I can smell the fanboytism over the posts xD. Think GTA V itself is suprisingly good, but when it comes down to GTAO Experience it lacks of fun. only then i'd be rather play any of previous SR Games, like IV or The Third (Awesome character customization and Cool stuff to do) has it's own trademark. GTA O not.
I first got int o GTAO for playing with a custom character and for taking part on races, now i also made some Online Heists, but it's not that fun. Also, all characters look the same in GTAO, i probably have killed/got killed by my clone for about ten times (a week).

I first got int o GTAO for playing with a custom character and for taking part on races, now i also made some Online Heists, but it's not that fun. Also, all characters look the same in GTAO, i probably have killed/got killed by my clone for about ten times (a week).

xD Lel, i always thought all Female and Male characters does look the same, that's because the family geanology shit for character creator, the idea was good, but it screwed up the identity of an custom character on an Online experience.
PS: Your avatar pic brought me a lot of memories from my childhood.

xD Lel, i always thought all Female and Male characters does look the same, that's because the family geanology shit for character creator, the idea was good, but it screwed up the identity of an custom character on an Online experience.
PS: Your avatar pic brought me a lot of memories from my childhood.
"i'm blue da ba dee" oh the late 90's and the early 2000's, so many good memories! but nowadays it's better

Back