The GTA V thread (PC ONLY)

Thread dedicated for GTA V discussion. Solely for PC gamers.

Current GTA V PC Release Date: April 14, 2015 EDIT: RELEASED

When the game finally releases, hopefully we can get more discussions going on.

NOTE: If you are here to talk about your console experience and give us a review of the game that technically has not released yet. (This is for PC talk, not console crap) Leave now.

Last edited:
Pre-loaded on Steam. Ready to go. Went ahead Bought a new video card just for GTAV.

currently pre-loading the game, its a hefty fucker, but thats what pre-loads are for. I plan on whoring the crap out of it come tuesday

Yup. 60GB. Hopefully worth it.

Been killing time on Cities: Skylines though, incredibly good game.

Yeah a chunky game but I'm excited. I'm fully expecting the multiplayer to be full of trolls and half-wits like any other game so I just hope you can start a private session while advancing your "online" character to avoid that when I feel like it.

I just hope you can start a private session while advancing your "online" character to avoid that when I feel like it.

you can indeed, u can launch a solo session or an invite only session, or you can just use passive mod

im guessing its going to overloaded with these kind of people aswell, but it will most likely be less of a concentration than the 360&ps4 versions, to which im happy about, hopefully I wont have to use public games often apart from a race every now and again

Back