Not really bothered about any of my previous mod suggestions anymore. So I've came up with a short list of sub-mods (that are hopefully simple enough to make), that "should" keep me happy enough to stop posting similar mod suggestions to no avail.

I know this mod might seem pointless to probably everyone but me, but if I had the brain power to make them myself, I would. The main part of the mod that I'm most bothered about is Gat, obviously. But I would like to see the whole mod created.

Classic Saints Homie Pack:

He Was There The Whole Time:
Gat replaces Generic Saint 8 in Cutscenes, Gameplay, and Gang Customization. Gat will also be unlocked as a Homie after "Return To Steelport". Gat drives Shogo's Kaneda.

Demoted For Betrayal:
Port Julius over from Saints Row IV. Julius replaces Generic Saint 5 in Cutscenes, Gameplay, and Gang Customization. Julius will also be unlocked as a Homie after "Party Time". Julius drives Tanya's Status Quo.

Hail To The Chief:
Use Steelport PD model closest to resembling Troy. Troy replaces Generic Cop 1 in Cutscenes, Gameplay, and Gang Customization. Troy will also be unlocked as a Homie after "Convoy Decoy". Troy drives a Peacemaker.

Soul For A Soul, Demon Control:
Port Dex over from Gat Out Of Hell. Dex replaces Generic Saint 6 in Cutscenes, Gameplay, and Gang Customization. Dex will also be unlocked as a Homie after "Trojan Whores". Dex drives Angelo's Gunslinger.

Undercover:
Port Lin over from Saints Row IV. "Deckers" Lin replaces Generic Decker 5 in Cutscenes, Gameplay, and Gang Customization. "Saints" Lin replaces Generic Saint 4 in Cutscenes, Gameplay, and Gang Customization. "Saints" Lin will also be unlocked as a Homie after "Http://deckers.die". Lin drives Sharp's Justice.

Donnie's Discount:
Port Donnie over from Saints Row IV. Donnie replaces the Vehicle Delivery Homie and can be purchased in their place. Donnie drives whatever Vehicle you choose from your Garage.

Resurrection:
Use Generic Saint 7 model with a voice closest to resembling Carlos. Carlos replaces Generic Saint 7 in Cutscenes, Gameplay, and Gang Customization. Carlos will also be unlocked as a Homie after "Zombie Attack". Carlos drives Jessica's Phoenix.

The "Real" Shaundi:
Port Fun Shaundi over from Saints Row IV. Fun Shaundi will replace Shaundi, so Shaundi will replace Generic Saint 1 in Cutscenes, Gameplay, and Gang Customization. Fun Shaundi will also be unlocked as a Homie after "I'm Free - Free Falling". Fun Shaundi will drive The General's Bulldog.

It would be nice if all these Homies could have voice lines. Even if it's just random voice lines taken from SRTTR that sound close enough to their voices to work.

Last edited:
Back