Pretty sure people have been looking for a hoodless version of the Bloody Canoness outfit since SRTT came out. I finally bit the bullet and installed Special K, and turns out it's actually kinda useful:

Boss.png

I made a bunch of variants with different glasses, so at least one of them should speak to you. Or ditch them entirely, it's your life
NG.png
BR.png
W.png

I sort of tried to make translucent lenses but wasn't successful. If anyone knows how, I'm always open to learning new things

There are a few small bugs, naturally. There is a phantom shadow under certain lighting from the ghost of the hood, no idea how to fix that. It's pretty obvious in Planet Saints and the Wardrobe, but most daytime situations it's a non-issue. Open to suggestions there as well. Also, the arms of the glasses don't reach the ears, doubt I can do anything about that. If that bothers you, use the version without glasses
RogueShadow.png

Special K is required, of course. Jackceck made a useful writeup if you're new to it
The .XTBL file is also required to avoid this:
NoXTBL.png

Read the README, I included instructions for integrating the changes to your existing "customization_items.xtbl" in case you still want your other outfit mods to work

No idea what happens if you try to use this in the original SRTT or either SRIV. Feel free to try it and report back. I may end up porting/recreating it if I get around to playing them, but in the meantime, you have my full permission to do so, I just ask that you provide credit. Almost no chance the .XTBL works as provided, but following the instructions in the README to integrate the changes probably would

Have fun

Attachments

• Hoodless Bloody Canoness V1.7z
    13.9 MB · Views: 697
hey i accidently copied and pasted wrong text into the wrong documents.
i fixed everything and this mod is working with all my other mods but the ear has a hole in it which i didnt see before i messed the docs.
is there any way you could which text can fix that?
idk like where the text to change would be or something like that.

hey i accidently copied and pasted wrong text into the wrong documents.
i fixed everything and this mod is working with all my other mods but the ear has a hole in it which i didnt see before i messed the docs.
is there any way you could which text can fix that?
idk like where the text to change would be or something like that.
open up ur customize item xtbl file on notepad or words or whatever, CTRL+F to search for cm_dlc_bc_suit_f_suit and then replace the whole line with <Customization_Item><Name>cm_dlc_bc_suit_f_suit and much more, the modded line is shorter than its default then save it, works for me

Edited
appreciate for this mod that allow to works with other mods and guiding us how to edit the files thanks, but how u manage to change the suit color to purple?

Last edited:
Back