Strength Mod

Dude those are ALL great ideas! Just remember that where there's a Will, there's a Way!!! We've got endless possibilities over here!

after some toying around i think the idea of just modding the kilbane gloves to be the super strength is the best bet. Also throwing people really far distances via the unlockable table is totally worth it. I have a vid of it that will be up in a bit. Both the unlockables and melee xtbl files are ones you really want to check out. Try lowering damage and having both a y and z value to the angle.

LMAO!!!! That's genius!!!! What exactly were the values did you toy with!? Which xtbl files!? Just the melee one? This is absolute genius! Great vid!

Edit:
Man you REALLY had me rolling on the floor once I saw you sock a car 50 feet away. I hate it when the Killbane gloves blow the cars up in your face.

the melee table was used to edit the the force of the punches. There are two spots where it talks about impulse amount and direction, I just edited both. The weapon table had to be tweaked though so the gloves did less car damage ;). The unlockables table was edited to get the human sheild throwing to be a lot further.

Damn, this is frustrating. Been trying to find which value it is. Can you upload your melee xtbl?

Edit:
Thanks mrturkleton. I'll look those up. Btw. I like your username. Scrubs?

mrturkleton, I'm currently playing with the impulse value of the Killbane gloves. I figured it out. Thanks for all the help. How come you didn't tell me exactly which value it was in the xtbl? Was it so I could figure it out for myself? Whatever you did, thanks much. I'll make sure to give credit to you and everyone in this subforum who gave ideas/helped.

Back