Strength Mod

So I think it'd be really cool if I could just run into the fray during an intense gang/police fight or a zombie horde and knocking people far away. It would look kinda like the final fight scene from Kung Fu Hustle. Go to 3:00 min:

Haha, anyway, I've been trying to find the value of a strength mod, but nothing's working so far. I've tried values like "Player_melee_target_pushback" and so far, no luck. I'm still working on that along with an agility mod. I think the two would go well hand in hand.

Here is the link to the Agility Mod that I'm currently working on as well if anyone's interested:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/agility-mod.573/

So yeah guys, I'm open for further discussion!

Yah, I'd go for something like that if it can be done. I"ve found myself wanting something similar as I enjoy fisti-cuff action in the game.
The perk that grants absurd throw distances I didn't pick on 2nd go around on character I play now. That might be a starting point to look for tweak values. Dunno.
One thing that might work is a invisible version of those Luchradore henchmans boxing gloves.
They DO confer something like that as the hit power with those on is pretty potent!

If nothing else, I'd love to have invisible non tweaked boxing gloves and lose the silly glove graphic.

Funny vid. Makes me want to go watch my Kill Bill DVD's now

Heck yeah! Fisti-cuff action is the way to go! I'm still searching for the blasted value that tweaks the strength. I've come KIND of close, but nothing's 100% yet. Haha. And I'm glad you enjoyed the video. Have you never seen Kung Fu Hustle? The fight scenes are awesome.

I didn't even have to see half of that scene there to know those moves would fit PERFECTLY into SR3. I mean, those are Saints Row-Style Physics & Moves.

:D Wonderful!!! This is definitely going to be made into a working mod. When? Iono. But help would be appreciated. I'm gunna need all the help I can get just to find the stupid value(s) to mess with the strength.

Those hand-blast moves the guy does near the end also looks epic, though I suppose to fully incorporate that kind of attack, the environment would have to be made destructible (which may be possible to mod-in someday). And the part where he basically turns into a meteor could eventually be made into a complete meteor-dive attack. And the foot-stomp would be hilarious.
Maybe a cheat could be made as a full moveset!

Back