Steelport Gangs DLC fixes - now with earring morph fix!

I meant an opt-in beta for testing. You know, to make QA easier and confirm that your fixes don't break other things so that you can then release the actual steam patch for really reals after?

Yes, we have thought of that as well as releasing the whole thing into a steam branch. We could have an unofficial branch of the game or something if it really came down to it.

Just my two cents, I also think an opt in or even closed beta on Steam would be great if you guys decide on that route. I'd be more than happy to opt in and try to help out, as I'm sure many others would.

Yes, we have thought of that as well as releasing the whole thing into a steam branch. We could have an unofficial branch of the game or something if it really came down to it.
Absolutely. I have more free time on my hands than I currently want to have (damn economy here in the US). Plus, I have a little technical skill when it comes to bug reporting and diagnosing... heh.

This is so cool. Thank you Volition. I almost feel sorry for my sarcastic derision over the original release. :)

Back