Singa

Succubus
Staff member
This mod enhances the muscle map on your character, even if the muscle slider is at zero, this way you can have regular sized limbs and abs at the same time.

This mod has been confirmed to work in the remaster, huge thanks to Firefanix for testing it!

Screenshots:

On the left you will see the vanilla game and on the right what this mod does.

0% muscles:
1642029199501.png

50% muscles:
1642029186069.png

100% muscles:
1642029208714.png

Installation:

To install this mod, simply move "player_creation_normal_maps.xtbl" into your Saints Row: The Third root folder which should be located here: "steamapps" > "common" > "Saints Row the Third"

To uninstall it, simply remove the file from your root folder.

Recommended mods:

GooH | Better Defined Muscles by me

Blackcr0wned's Skinny & Abs (100%) | Skinny & more Skinny | Abs & more Abs | etc. - How you like it! (SRIV equivalent of this mod)

Credits:

Gibbed Tools used to extract this game's files.

Attachments

• Muscles SRTT.rar
    1.5 KB · Views: 4,713
Last edited:
May I ask which other mods you have installed? I have installed this and my character doesn't look like that. Also the belly button looks displaced.

May I ask which other mods you have installed? I have installed this and my character doesn't look like that. Also the belly button looks displaced.
I use many different mods, but none besides this one should have an effect on how it looks. Are you using any other body texture mods?

It's not a problem with the mod. Default body texture is broken.
55230_20200517042727_1.png 55230_20200517042410_1.png
Vanilla | Modded

If someone who has the remaster on PC could check if this mod still works with it, that would be massively appreciated.

Back