SRIV SDK Release B: Adding New Customization Items

Well, I got everything to work properly, no error message, everything went as expected. But the item don't show ingame, maybe mesh problem? Or shader? Idk.
(I even was able to make one item to work properly but not this one, I'm cloning underwear, guess I'll try pants.)

Last edited:
Well, I got everything to work properly, no error message, everything went as expected. But the item don't show ingame, maybe mesh problem? Or shader? Idk.
(I even was able to make one item to work properly but not this one, I'm cloning underwear, guess I'll try pants.)
1. Are the textures have correct names and size?
2. Cloning underwear may bug your cloned item
3. How many verts does your model have? There's a limit of ~25k verts, above that bugs happen.

1. Are the textures have correct names and size?
2. Cloning underwear may bug your cloned item
3. How many verts does your model have? There's a limit of ~25k verts, above that bugs happen.
Booyah, it's underwear bug, if I clone pants it works properly.

Edit: So the workaround here was: I cloned the pants, tested in game and worked nicely, then I tweaked the slot from lower body to underwear and... Chaching, there you go.

Last edited:
You can't do everything in Blender. If you export a fbx file from Blender the FBX converter won't convert ir or will convert but your model will be hella broken ingame. In Maya there's more fbx exporting options and you need to pick to make your model work properly, Blender doesn't have these option.

There's other way to get Maya like... getting the student version from the official site. It's legal and free.

Autodesk changed their policies last year tho, you cant really get maya for free anymore unless can prove them that you are an actual student enrolled in a school, and the license will only last a year... so yeah rip. You can try another option and get it elsewhere... if you know what i mean

A simple FBX Convertor tool could had stopped the need of either need specially 3DsMax2010 & Maya, but it has being years and I can tell they is no interest on actually make any tool for stop the usage of those two.

Who ever respond from now on, lost hope. SR4 will only mod if you have those two program, without: you are practically doom.

I can't seem to locate a FBX Python SDK 2014 for Python 2.6 file and the link goes nowhere (on the A version) does anyone have a way to get this still?

That did work, just when I was about to give up on it.

Though in reality I'd much rather have this particular item in SR:TT, which I imagine is going to be a bit of a lost cause

Back