SRIV for PC or Console?

I've played SaintsRow 1, 2, and 3 on the console and have never really played games on the PC, mainly because my PC sucked. Now I have a new PC and also with Volition coming to help with modding tools im deciding which one to go with for SRIV or maybe SRTT again.
Should I get it on PC or on console?

Is that some kind of trick question considering what forum you're on? I don't think anyone here would ever advise you going console. ;)

PC of course, you will not be able to use any mods on the consoles.

im kinda in the same boat i got both sr2 an 3 on ps3 all my friends are really on ps3 except for a few so i only got it when all the dlc was on special on steam sale then i looked around to see if there were any mods, hoping mod tools come soon an they come out more often but that is the only reason i would buy anything on pc now days i have had a really bad run with hackers in online games.

Haha so I take it I should go for PC?
Unforutunately SystemRequirementsLab says my video card sucks ass.
Capture_zps80188e27.png

I'll look into upgrading to a better Video card. I'll probably still hang around the forums though, good place to have conversations about saints row and other things :)

Haha so I take it I should go for PC?
Unforutunately SystemRequirementsLab says my video card sucks ass.
Capture_zps80188e27.png

I'll look into upgrading to a better Video card. I'll probably still hang around the forums though, good place to have conversations about saints row and other things :)

Ouch.

I never thought I would ever be saying this, but... definitely get it on console (unless you plan on upgrading.)

Ouch.

I never thought I would ever be saying this, but... definitely get it on console (unless you plan on upgrading.)
Hah, This motivates me even more to get a new Video card, I want to start playing on PC, the master race :p I even made a steam account a couple of days ago.

What kind of PC are you using Mega, and what kind of budget do you have for it? We could probably make some recommendations for you.

Back