SRIV for PC or Console?

I bought it for PC anyway.
About requirement, I already played with unsupported games years ago (the Sims 2 Season with a PC from 2001). My old PC barely supported Sims 2 Apartment Life and didn't supported Saints Row 3, yet I was able to play it.
The PC I now have, was bought for videogames (at least Sr3), so probably I will be able to play Sr4 with low settings)

Please note though, Systemrequirementslab (CanYouRunIt) is not verry accurate.

You will probably want to upgrade soon though, that isn't much video memory.
You will have the advantage though for some games... when a game is cross-platform and has to fit in the tiny little space of an 8-year-old console, it may be able to scale down to your card.

And yeah, it's PC, so we can tweak until it runs.. and if you've played SR2 for PC you're ok with running on lower framerates! :p

An i3 would probably be able to handle this game quite well, you also have enough ram, so all you have to do is get a decent graphics card now there is alot of options out there for you to pick from but before any of us can make a recommendation we need some sort of budget how much are you willing to spend on this? $80 or $200

Now as for me I would reccomend if your on a low budget to either get a GTS450 or an GTX 650 ti for navidia
As for an ati well maybe a 6770 or a 7770 and be catious with the next gen console coming these might not last the whole generation but they're not as pricy as the higher ups.

An i3 would probably be able to handle this game quite well, you also have enough ram, so all you have to do is get a decent graphics card now there is alot of options out there for you to pick from but before any of us can make a recommendation we need some sort of budget how much are you willing to spend on this? $80 or $200

Now as for me I would reccomend if your on a low budget to either get a GTS450 or an GTX 650 ti for navidia
As for an ati well maybe a 6770 or a 7770 and be catious with the next gen console coming these might not last the whole generation but they're not as pricy as the higher ups.
+1

A 7770 runs Saints Row 3 pretty well, with the occasional dip in to the high 20s (fps), at second to highest presets, but, still very playable. It's a decent budget card that should run SR4 fine. You could also grab a 7790. However, if you can afford to, bump up to atleast a GTX660 or 7850.

Also, make sure your power supply can handle any video card you may get. If not, they are very simple to upgrade, too.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that's at 1920x1080.

Would my pc be able to run this? Here are the specs:
Operating System
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
AMD FX-410029 °C
Zambezi 32nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 672MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
BIOSTAR Group A880GZ (CPU 1)28 °C
Graphics
Acer X193W (1440x900@60Hz)
2048MB AMD Radeon HD 6670 (Diamond)
Hard Drives
466GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AADS-00S9B0 ATA Device (SATA)36 °C
Optical Drives
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224BB ATA Device
Audio
AMD High Definition Audio Device

Who is the manufacturer of your PC? Brand name or self built..
If it's self-built what is the make and model of your motherboard?
Hah I cant make a PC in a hundred years.
again, I'm horrible with this stuff so visuals is probably better?

CaptureOS_zps9329157a.png

Also as for the Brand its HP Pavillion.
As for te budget, the max cost would maybe be $300, then again, I don't want to run everything on the highest settings, just something you guys think is good for SRIV, SRTT and other things such as Skyrim or maybe SR2.

This is what I'm currently using, and it runs everything like a champ.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127667

If you want to save about 120 bucks you can get something like this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127707

The problem you're going to run into is that your Power Supply is only 300 watts, and I'm not even sure it's upgradable.
If it is, then you should get something like this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817152041

Back