SRIV Clothes Fixes

The Decker King Jacket looks so much better now. If you have a chance to take a look at the cargo pants I'd be super thankful. I absolutely love the improvements to the parachute pants.

so the white area on the fishnets, that isn't the patch right on the crotch is it? because that is actually a zipper. not a texture issue. it is easier to tell when you look at the sr3 version but it's not a texture problem it's supposed to be like that.

so the white area on the fishnets, that isn't the patch right on the crotch is it? because that is actually a zipper. not a texture issue. it is easier to tell when you look at the sr3 version but it's not a texture problem it's supposed to be like that.

Yes it is the zipper but the colour bleeds horribly like that one saints necklace.

Speaking of which, there's this one Fleur de lis necklace that has some terrible texture quality leaving rectangles all over the PC's upper chest. Sending this through my phone so I can't post a screen just yet but I'll put one up when I get the time.

I've add a "Work in progress" category on my first post, that way you can see what I plan to do.
If you want, you can propose me other clothing/costumes to fix. ;)

Like said NopeD, aesthetically speaking, it isn't very good. So I consider that as a fix.

If you have a chance to take a look at the cargo pants I'd be super thankful
I've take a look on the textures, but everything seem fine, no quality issue. What do you want that I fix ?

Yes it is the zipper but the colour bleeds horribly like that one saints necklace.
Speaking of which, there's this one Fleur de lis necklace that has some terrible texture quality leaving rectangles all over the PC's upper chest. Sending this through my phone so I can't post a screen just yet but I'll put one up when I get the time.
Can you post a screenshot when you can, because I don't know of what necklace you are talking about.

I've reworked the Funtime! G-String.
Because, why not ? :p
promotion.jpg

Last edited:
It's the Fleur Chain. Of course the pixelization comes in at just the right time but at least you can still see where the necklace whacks out...

2013-09-01_00001.jpg

Also, would it be possible to colourize the Daisy Approved Shorts like you did the devil horns? I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't seeing as the devil horns were meant to be colourizable to begin with.

Back