SRIV Clothes Fixes

Yeah, that what I think, I've used the wrong file. Sorry for the inconvenience. :confused:
I'm uploading the right version.
By the way, thanks for the report guys.

Ooh, I didn't know that this mod was dealing with the werewolf stuff, I thought it was clothes only. My bad.

In which case I have a really big favour to ask. This might go beyond the scope of your mod, though, in which case that's fine! Honestly. See, the thing with the werewolf head is that the new colouring options are terrible, they linked the eyes to the nose, which is a genuinely bad choice.

I'd love to see the original settings returned from Saints Row: the Third, but I don't even know if that's possible, I suppose, let alone within the scope of the mod. If it is, though, and you're interested, then I'd be more than happy to buy you the Halloween DLC for the Third so that you can investigate it (even if that investigation bears no fruit).

The werewolf coloring option is different from the SR3 version ... I haven't notice.
I've the Halloween DLC, so I'll will look that. It will be in the next version. ;)

Thank you, I really appreciate it!

Had you thought of putting up a PayPal donation mail? I'm sure that there are a lot of people who're thankful for these fixes who'd like to show their appreciation.

But yeah, it's different, and it's the only thing that's marred my enjoyment. The thing is is that the original SR3 werewolf was more of an actual werewolf with the colouring. So you could have red eyes and a black nose, and stuff like that. But the SR4 version is goofier, in that if you pick red eyes, you also get a Rudolf-ish red nose.

That's fine for people who like that, hence why I haven't poked Volition about it, but I honestly preferred the more werewolfy version in SR3.

If you could bring that back, I would really, really appreciate it.

Had you thought of putting up a PayPal donation mail? I'm sure that there are a lot of people who're thankful for these fixes who'd like to show their appreciation.
Nah, I don't do this for gratification. If people are happy with my mods, it's enough for me.
After, if you really really really really really want to give me something ... I will not say no to a free SRIV DLC :D.

Back